Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any crossdress for a school play or Scout Gang Show

Many years, many years ago was about 11 I was meant to dress up as a Brownie as part of our Gang Show but I ended up in hospital for a few weeks so never got to play the part.
    Last edited by sarahjan; 04-14-2013 at 04:25 AM.

No clothing involved, but when I was in elementary school, we had performances on two consecutive nights where our class sang. The first night, when I arrived the teachers were putting lipstick on both the girls and the boys. On the second night, I put it on at home, saying it was to save time at school, since it had to be done anyway. I haven't hardly touched the stuff since then. haha

I was a boy soprano, and very talented until my voice broke.
    I was given a couple of parts as Little Bo Peep and Alice in Wonderland, singing of course.
    No one poked fun at me as it was the talk of the school, the girls loved me and I loved them, the boys thought I was a hero dressing up as I did
    What did I think? I enjoyed the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I attended a boys-only high shool and sang alto in the choir. I took part as a female member of the chorus in three Gilbert and Sullivan operas. For "The Gondoliers", we were kitted out in bras as well as skirts and blouses. Funnily, I didn't enjoy wearing one back then. Perhaps it was too tight?

In high school we had this thing we called "Beef Line". It was a small part of the anual spring show put on by the thesbian club. (although beefline was open to anyone who wished to do it)

Now in colage, (over 20yrs later ) on campus we have taken to having an anual drag show. THis year I did a Joan Jett tribute. (top pic)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 04-14-2013 at 09:01 PM.