Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: backs of your hands

Absolutly, I shave most of the hair off of my body. I only like leaving my the hair above my eyebrow's!!!!
    i have come to realize that I can not stand having hair!!!
    Beginning everyday as if it were on purpose!!!
    Casue it is!!!!

belen.flores.3785@facebook.com

I epilate instead of shaving, but always include the fingers, backs of hands, and arms. Hairy fingers just don't work well with nail polish.

- Diane

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Sure, I shave my arms and hands whenever I do my legs and chest. (And don't forget the underarms!) I seem to do it about every third day...I'm about due tonight.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I usually shave it all. I've got to, I'm way to fuzzy any other way

So.. as a GG I wonder why you do this? I have very light hair on the backs of my hands.. trust me.. my hands have had more needles and tape removed and each time it's like a waxing..

Of course...I'm not leaving any traces of that stuff on hands, arms or legs and feet.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure do.Every time I shave my arms.

Arms need an occasional run over here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    If you know what a Sasquatch is rumored to be, that was me. Hair, hair, hair everywhere! I have my Italian ancestors to thank for that. After many many visits to the electrologist it is gone. Well, except for...... but that is another story.

Personality Crisis
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraellen View Post
    when I finished shaving my legs, I realized that the backs of my hands and my fingers were also "hairy" so I shaved them as well, (and my toes). Does anyone else do this?
    I shave every single hair off my body besides my head.

The only place that is not completely shaved is my arms. I do shave them as low as possible though without completely removing the hair. They have been this way forever so most people have never noticed or commented. The other day I compared my arm hair with a few different GG's at work and they are hairy compared to mine. I never understood shaving your arms as most GG's have hair on theirs. One day I may take it off and be completely hair free
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Personality Crisis
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    I never understood shaving your arms as most GG's have hair on theirs. One day I may take it off and be completely hair free
    I feel incomplete if I don't shave my arms. I like being smooth all over. It's a great feeling, until it grows back...

I shave my hands and fingers first then arms,body,and legs. I do legs last because they have the least hair(why I don't Know), I will even shave my hands at times when I do my face.

Luckily, I've never had more than a few fine strands of hair on my hands. If you squint, you can see them.

full body epilate and i hate those little hairs on the back of your hands soo
    anoyying you just got too rip them out just rip them with anything you got

I can pretty much shave everything except my arms and of course my hands. It is the one thing that my wife prefers me not to do, so in order to dress whenever I feel like I gave in to that one little thing. I don't go out so there is really no reason to shave my arms except for my own vanity. She supports me completely so why mess that up. If I did shave my arms then it would be everything hands down, LOL!!! I know terrible pun.

P.S. When you have arm hair that a gorilla would be jealous of, it becomes instantly noticeable that "YOU HAVE SHAVED YOUR ARMS!!!!!"and beaching is no answer either.
    Last edited by Jeannie; 02-05-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

hands, arms, armpits, chest, legs, feet etc... i'm not hairy to begin with but life is sooo much better with none.

Aspiring Member
    Another alternative for those with relatively modest amounts of arm and hand hair is bleaching. I shave my hands and fingers, and bleach the unisex/ambiguous forearm hair from time to time. It gives a really natural-looking result. Few GGs have arms that look shaved; a little fuzz looks just right.