Thread: Is that my Wedding dress?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is that my Wedding dress?

My GF and I were talking today after watching the Super Bowl and were talking about the Dorritos commercial where the guy plays dress up with his daughter and his friends come in and see him dressed up. The next scene has the wife come in and asks one of the guys "Is that my wedding dress?"

My GF asked me if I would do that for our future daughter, I said sure, but it would be my wedding dress .

Just a funny tidbit...
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I saw that commercial online and I thought it was cute. But most of us wouldn't need to be bribed with Doritos...we'd just wind up making the poor girl wait. "Just hang on, sweetie, I'm still getting my makeup on!"

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I didn't hear what was said on the commercial but it was pretty good they were better this year then last year
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

i liked that fact she was just upset aabout it being her wedding dress and not them being dressed.

Makes me wonder about the sexual orientation of the director/producer et al.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Makes me wonder about the sexual orientation of the director/producer et al.
    Sexual orientation (gay, straight or bi) has no correlation with crossdressing. Only a small percentage of gay men crossdress - and that small percentage is similar to the percentage of straight men that crossdress.

Platinum Member
    If you go to YouTube and search for crossdressing commercials, you'll find a lot of commercials for name brand products. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the commercials treat crossdressing as something to be used as a joke.

I also hope wedding with both wedding dress. lol

Have to say the idea of a wedding dress is almost to over whelming for me.....that being said I would totally want one. Even tho I would never wear it at my wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha_lie View Post
    Have to say the idea of a wedding dress is almost to over whelming for me.....that being said I would totally want one. Even tho I would never wear it at my wedding.
    Me too! I actually am more excited by the fact of wedding lingerie.
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

Anyone here watch Say Yes to the Dress? It is all about Wedding dresses. Frankly I dont live in the proper income level to even buy some of them WOW! For me to spend $200 for a dress is an extraordinary special occasion. Yet those wedding dresses go for $1000's!

Thankfully when acting in a commercial the production company buys them.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

That had to be a rhetorical question as the GG asking either lost a 100# since her wedding day, or would never have bought that dress in the first place.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I did a fun photo shoot in my wifes wedding dress (about 3 weeks after the wedding - not before) around one of our city monuments.
    Had some fun chats to people around me at the time, wish I had a camera crew - lots of fun.
    makes a good into to my blog