Thread: What happens in Vegas,,,,,,,

What happens in Vegas,,,,,,,

I am Vegas this week end for business, But am going to try to get out for gurl time. Any suggestions on getting nails done, a makeover and clubs?

Algoma

Oh! Oh! I live in Vegas! I like D'Hare off Eastern and Sunset for nails. The people there are really nice~ As far as clubs... There's Sooooo many. "The Fruit Loop" consists of about 5 Gay/Lesbian/Trans Clubs. Last weekend one of them [Freezone] Had Drag Diva Night. Heehee.

there is also Share Nightclub, Good Times Bar, and The Garage. There are a heck of a lot more, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, that I frequent.

I go to Vegas alot, and if you want a good makeover you can go to Amy's Just You (glamour boutique) at 3400 W desert inn Road, they have everything for mtf transformations. Amy caters to us in the TG community. they can give you good advice on where to go while in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I go to Vegas alot, and if you want a good makeover you can go to Amy's Just You (glamour boutique) at 3400 W desert inn Road, they have everything for mtf transformations. Amy caters to us in the TG community. they can give you good advice on where to go while in Vegas
    I agree.
    I have been there and Amy is great.

The way I read this, "If you go to Vegas you are better off living there than leaving, and leaving the rest of the experience to stay in Vegas."
    It could be a great place to live if you like eternal night life, desserts, makeover salons, TG bars and the like.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

In the 70's. Chevrolet made a sub-compact car, the Vega. My teenager wants one, after hearing "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"

I've never been there. But have fun. And we'll need pics girl.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Memzy View Post
    Oh! Oh! I live in Vegas! I like D'Hare off Eastern and Sunset for nails. The people there are really nice~ As far as clubs... There's Sooooo many. "The Fruit Loop" consists of about 5 Gay/Lesbian/Trans Clubs. Last weekend one of them [Freezone] Had Drag Diva Night. Heehee.

there is also Share Nightclub, Good Times Bar, and The Garage. There are a heck of a lot more, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, that I frequent.

Where is the share club?

Quote Originally Posted by Lvjim View Post
    Where is the share club?
    Share is located on 4636 Wynn Rd. It's kind of tucked away. But you cant miss it traveling down Wynn. It's a big 2 story building.

What did you decide to do in town?
    There us alot to do.
    I doubt you would have any problems just
    to take a walk on the stip etc..,

Can't wait, I know it will be wild!

Have a great time. I did that a couple of years ago for 3 days totally en femme and loved it. Just make sure you do something that "should" stay in Vegas.

Memzy gave you lots of places to hang out and be safe. Almost any place you go here is friendly. Amys been in Vegas for years now and always does great work I remember walking into her store when it was ofd Sahara 8 yrs ago and the first time there she took the butterflies away.
    Youll love her
    Renee

Quote Originally Posted by Memzy View Post
    Share is located on 4636 Wynn Rd. It's kind of tucked away. But you cant miss it traveling down Wynn. It's a big 2 story building.
    thanks Memzy... share is on my list for next month when i'm in vegas!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Algoma, your timing is very good! DLV starts in Vegas tomorrow, Sunday. There r a number of cd.com girls and 150 other girls meeting there.

Check out the thread on it in, "Upcoming Events", here. Or just google: divalasvegas
    To see what's scheduled. U don't need to do anything other than show up there!

Maybe we'll see u at the Drink and Drag show that starts downtown at 10 PM?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have no suggestions, just a wish that I could be along for the gurl time. Oh by the way you look lovely dear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

The only Vega's that surived around here were the ones that were made into "Drag racing cars" as they rusted out and blew up very quickly. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    In the 70's. Chevrolet made a sub-compact car, the Vega. My teenager wants one, after hearing "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"

IF and WHEN I ever shave the beard and fully dress, the first time will have to be someplace besides my home town. I am too well-known here. I've never cared about Las Vegas, because I'm not into gambling or expensive glitzy shows, but it seems like the perfect place to come "out"...that or SF...where I've also never been. Places like Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, and Sydney...which are all TG-friendly...I've been to...never dressed...