Thread: Keeping it for me!!!!

Keeping it for me!!!!

My C.D. started very young and continued through teenage years, borrowing a girlfriend undies, when I got married it seemed easier as there was a ready supply of underwear. But all of this was done without my other half ever knowing.

After divorce and various relationships I am now very happy in a relationship (10 years now), discovered my other half has a bi curious side, but she will not take it any further. So I’m never slow to grab an opportunity I suggested I could dress up for her, so over a few weeks I went from borrowing her undies to having a pair of size 12 heels, bra, undies, holdups and breastforms and it was her that bought them all for me .

Brill I hear you all saying, but there is a sting in the tail, she thinks I do this for her, so I don’t get dressed for her very often. But now I don’t like getting dressed for her and really only want to do it for me. So I am now back to hiding it again, but from reading a lot of the posts it seems everyone wants to bring dressing out and I want to keep it to myself!!!!!!!!

Is this wrong, I just enjoy dressing up for the couple of hours I can get every so often just for me???

There's absolutely nothing wrong with dressing for yourself. But do remember that most don't have the option to dress for their significant other, and your wife is obviously open to you dressing for her. Keep her happy.

For the most part it usually is a personal thing unless the SO gets involved somehow. If it makes both of you happy, then good enough my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I told my wife right after we married but she brought it up first about a former husband that she suspected was dressing, so I took the opportunity to tell her everything and in my case I had to emphasize that I was not gay and she accepted with promised I would never hide it from her. Wow was I lucky and floating on clouds after that. In your case I would take is slow because it can turn on a dime and bite you in the rear. Most people on here will advise that you take it slow and a little bit at a time letting her make the critical decisions and I couldn't agree more. Does she include you in her bi experiences by any chance or is it all about her? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to, but I am just saying.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by iamlouise View Post

Is this wrong, I just enjoy dressing up for the couple of hours I can get every so often just for me???
    I think you may need to consider the possibility that a couple of hours every so often may not satisfy you forever. The day may well come when you need more than that. If that happens, hiding it may not be easy. And testimony from GG's on this forum is to the effect that they don't like their SO's hiding things from them.

I don't mean to sound too ominous here. Just a possibility to consider.

Best wishes, Annabelle

I can understand your feelings and I am not going to say"but." All I'm gona say is if the shoe were on the other foot and you wanted her to do something for your enjoyment or needs, what would you think of her for holding back that favor? Now I'm not talking about over doing it just enough to keep her needs satisfied. I can see where I would sale-out for the chance that later on I would want something in return, not a repayment just a graditude thing. Believe me a great number of the people on here would love to have your problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Aside from the other issues, I think you should get your own clothes.

Edit: Sorry, after re-reading the OP, I see that you do have your own clothes.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 02-05-2013 at 06:25 PM.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Me Me Me !!!
    You are a very selfish person ...
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Wales View Post
    Me Me Me !!!
    You are a very selfish person. . .
    Not necessarily. That's exactly what I'm saying these days: "Me me me!" And why not? I spent far too many years in the closet. Now I've come out and I want to be myself. Why is that selfish? Do we tell a GG she's being selfish if she wants to be herself? Do we tell a GM he's being selfish if he wants to be himself? Then why tell a transperson that?

The fact is a transperson often has to compromise him/herself in order to get along in this world. Such is reality and such is the TG condition. But when a transperson finds the possibility of doing what everybody else in the world wants to do, why are we called "selfish"?

Best wishes, Annabelle

As others have said it seems to be about me, me, me.
    You might find one day that others will become less tolerant, or even jealous of your attitude to dressing.
    Try, however hard to share it around a little.
    A lot of others do not have the opportunity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you for all your comments, and yes I do consider my SO feelings and needs and will continue with what she wants. But still this is about how I fell when CD and when I want to do it. I sometimes feel its like when your parents told you you could not do something the opposite was so strong you just had to do it. If you know what I mean.

I very quickly realised I was never going to pass as a GG outside so it is all about how I feel inside when dressed.

With reading the the replies and other post maybe I will give it more time and see where it goes with my SO.