Thread: Delicates and washing

Delicates and washing

Hi all

Do you use washing machine on delicate cycle or do you do it by hands .

Love

Jakie

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    By hand darling, its much more fun that way.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

My g/f bought a bag that you can put your delicate in and wash them with the rest of your cloths . It really pratical
    Ariel Pinklover

Banned Read only
    Yep, the bag works great. Also those Dry Clean in your dryer thingies work as well.

Platinum Member
    yes eather by hand or use the bag for them....

Thank you for your advice

jakie

Banned Read only
    Its cold water and delicate cycle for all my wifes and my things. I would love to do them by hand but who's got the time for that? I don't recall ever ruining anything over the years either. But I do have one tip for washing bras in the machine, hook the clasp to prevent the hooks from snagging anything.

Most of my clothes go in the wash machine ,but I always wash my panties by hand,being only tiny and very shinny that doesnt take long And really makes you enjoy being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd
    But I do have one tip for washing bras in the machine, hook the clasp to prevent the hooks from snagging anything.

Just lost a pair of pantyhose to hook . I have to remember to do them , always forget . Live and learned :crying:

Jakie

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

Wink

If I had the time I would wash all my pantyhose, panties. bras and stuff by hand in Woolite, but I use the washing machine lingere bag. But i do enjoy pantyhose drying in the bathroom.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

My panties are fairly robust items, Cotton Interlock Briefs or Sloggi, Playtex, Marks and Spencer etc Cotton/Elastaine Briefs like the big pair Bridget Jones is shown holding up in the famous film so they can take a machine wash without any damage.

Using a bag to contain more delicate undies is a good idea and if you don't have one then put your delicates in a pillowcase tie it at the end and put it in the wash. It will keep then all together and protect them from damage.