Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Befuddled SA's

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Traci,
    You handled it well, but my being in retail, I would also have asked to speak to the floor manager or store manager as their actions were completely out of line.
    Rach

I would probably do the same thing. I have shopped in the womens and girls department for years and years. I had 2 daughters I bought for (I was a single father and had sole custody) and I have had 2 ex wives who did not like to shop. I did all the shopping for all of them, and still get stuff for my daughters. And yes that included all of their underwear and even training bras. I long ago got over the fear of shopping in the ladies department. I really cannot remember ever having had any problems with any SA's though. If I did I would likely start asking them questions so they are the ones ending up feeling bad about the encounter.

If they giggled or looked disgusted I would ask them why they did that, or I may ask ...is there some kind of problem? Does a man buying clothes embarrass you? If so Why? Is there something wrong with these panties? Is there a reason I should not buy them? I think they would suffer much more embarrassment than I would.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

You handled the situation well, good job!

I remember once, MANY years ago (1977 or so) when they used to have a wig department in K-Mart stores, I decided to buy a wig, chose a store far enough from home that I wouldn't run into anyone that I knew, and bought a lovely, blond wig. I tried passing my purchase off as a birthday gift for my wife, but the SA wasn't buying my story. All the time she was serving me, she had a scowl on her face, stared daggers at me but didn't say a word. I just smiled, bought my wig and left.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Aspiring Member
    I like your style & confidence, I probably would have went red & left the store empty handed

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracii, Never let someone else take control of the situation you arr the boss.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Tracii, Never let someone else take control of the situation you arr the boss.
    My thought exactly BTW the panties fit perfectly wore them yesterday.

Took me a few minutes to work out what an SA was. Abbreviations eh reminds me of when I was a Civil Servant.

I don't usually have a problem but if I do I let it just wash over me. Admittedly I do most of my girlie shopping in girl mode now days.

Maria