Thread: Small accomplishment for me

Small accomplishment for me

After reading the flying pretty posts I always wondered why I never really fully underdressed.
    So this last trip I took I completely underdressed, VS shaper full slip, panties, nylons, painted nails...
    I was nervous that the body scanners would come up with my wires but nope, scanned and left without even a second look.
    My return flight I wore a bustier with garters, stocking n gstring, I figured for sure that the garters and the underwire would get me on the metal detector but it didn't.
    So while I wasn't fully dressed, I was fully underdressed, and it was definitely a rush being scared of being outed. While not as much as jumping out of a plane, a rush nonetheless.

That is awesome! I undressed for a while at work but got a little freaked out so I stopped. I kept thinking of what my mom used to tell me--wear clean underwear in case you are hit by a car and taken to the hospital. I can see myself having a heart attack at work (which would be bad enough) and my co-workers standing around as the paramedics strip my shirt off to apply the defib paddles, and my control top pantyhose are revealed to all! Survive the heart attack but then die of embarrassment!

Now I underdress when my wife and I go out, and it is especially erotic for me to wear the same brand and shade of hose as she has on at that moment. For some reason I find that very stimulating.

Good to know I can get through airport security, though, thank you!

That is amazing, you made it through with all that and last time I flew I wore shorts, panties and a polo shirt and was stopped because "something didn't look right." I sure hope they meant something in the clothing and not....
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I always opt out of the fully body scans and go for the pat down.... that way I make sure who ever's doing the patting know exactly what I'm wearing under... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When flying international I rarely underdress too much it can stay in the case I just want to get there.
    If I was undergoing transition that would give me a valid reason, but for pleasure the airport security personnel have inquiring minds.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Adventurous souls, I salute thee!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I always opt out of the fully body scans and go for the pat down.... that way I make sure who ever's doing the patting know exactly what I'm wearing under... lol
    You are a naughty girl!

Deedee

You girls had alot of ____S I guess you can say doing wht you did!! You go girl!

The airport security people have a lot more important things to worry about than your underwear. Even if the body scanner picks up you underwires (which it probably will) nobody will care.

Agreed, they were more concerned that I had a MacBook, two iPhones, an ipad, fuel band, fit buddy and a ps vita. Lot of electronics.