Thread: A pleasant surprise.

A pleasant surprise.

My breast forms arrived earlier in the week and I have worn them with a bra a few times. I enjoy it a lot so far.

The bigger surprise came today when I bought my first pack of panties. I really didnt expect to enjoy them this much. I might have to rethink wearing them to work.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

Getting new things is always great They all have a special feel to them especially if you never thought you'd be wearing them in a million years. I think that's part of the thrill when you first start dressing. After awhile it goes away and it's just clothing and such at that point. Enjoy them while you can
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Oh nice! What material were the panties you got made of?
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i hope you enjoy your time dressing

Quote Originally Posted by katlee View Post
    Oh nice! What material were the panties you got made of?
    Hanes Satin stretch briefs from KMart
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

By all means, wear your panties to work any everywhere else. Soon it will become the new normal. And wear your forms any chance you get. Love my forms.

Ah! the joys of enjoying a few firsts.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It has been a life changing experience this past month. That is for certain.

Yes, wear your panties to work. No, don't wear your bra and forms to work!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda