Thread: Clothing Mannerisms

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Clothing Mannerisms

My SO made an observation this afternoon before going to work. She said "You know, you take better care of your female things than your males things. Real women don't fuss over their clothing like you do, yet you spend time checking them and hanging them special ways and just "hang" your male clothes".

We both laughed but it got me to thinking....I do that. I just throw my drab clothes on the hanger, hang them and push them aside and together. My femme clothes get special hanging treatment and have a space between each outfit.

That's when she said "I didn't notice you did that until you bought the shoe rack the other day". Which I did for my heels so they weren't on the bottom of the closet lol

So My question to the GG's is, Is she right? do you just throw your dresses and such on a hanger and hang them or do you place them so they are not touching?

To my Sister's, do you do this or do you just hang them? Do you take better care of your femme wardrobe than your male wardrobe?

PS: Mods, hopefully this isn't in the wrong section but if it is I am sorry. Sometimes it is confusing as to where something goes when it fits two different sections.
    Last edited by ~Joanne~; 02-07-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!