[SIZE=3]Wear clean underwear, you could get hit by a Bus.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Okay so it wasn’t a bus but Mom was almost right. Recently I had a heart episode that left me out cold[/SIZE][SIZE=3]and unresponsive on the floor of a of a wonderfully classic old theater.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]This is not about that but about the strange and embarrassing situations that preceded and followed the night out with my wife.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]The tickets were for the band Heart, (I know, should have picked a different band,) they were a Christmas present from my wife. As a closet CDer and not out long to my wife she said I could wear [/SIZE][SIZE=3]what I wanted to as long as it was not a dress. I respect her so went with stretch jeans and 3 inch heel boots, (this outfit caused me problems a while back, different post), a silver gray turtle neck and a matching balloon sleeve top. As this was a special occasion I had a new matching bra and panty set, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]the first lace bra I have ever worn. My wife had a wonderful red dress and black knee high boots, I had gotten this outfit for her for Christmas, she had mixed emotions about it but was wearing the outfit and looked Hot.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]The theater is about an hour from where we live so we had a hotel room within walking distance.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]After getting dressed, I still cannot let my wife me partially dressed, we walked to a great old Irish bar near the theater. Dinner and some drinks and we were on our way to what was to be a wonderful night out with music and in the company of my wonderful wife.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Then came the Bus.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]After a little while in the foyer just taking in the sights, sounds and watching the people I started feeling strange. I sat down on a chair near the wall, the next thing I knew was the EMT asking if I knew my birth date.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]As I lay on the stretcher in the middle of a crowded room with a stressed out wife nearby the EMT lifted my top and turtleneck to attach the electrodes of the EKG, well there for all to see was my new lace bra [/SIZE][SIZE=3]in all its glory. As I rode to the hospital the EMT was attentive but was a little careful about checking my heart beat. The emergency room was efficient and moved like a well oiled machine. Step one, remove top and turtleneck, there was that bra again, Step 2 remove pants, the nice new matching panties.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]With a 12 wire EKG hooked up it is hard to get a bra off without disturbing any electrodes. With my wife helping (remember that thing about not having my wife see me partially dressed, that’s out the window) I was able to remove the bra and only unhook one electrode. The nurse came in to check the attaching pads and felt it would be best to shave my chest. I have wanted to try that but there was some resistance from my wife, this was not the way I had planned to work this out. A few moments later I had the chest of a young boy. With a set of breast forms and that lace bra I would have felt a lot better.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I was admitted to the hospital with a wardrobe that consisted of a pair of very nice lace trimmed panties and a hospital gown, you know the one, does not cover your behind that is now covered in pale yellow [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Panties. As a CDer I always underdresse so even the cloths that were at the hotel were not the thing that one would like to walk around the hospital in.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]There were tests, how about a stress test, walk on a treadmill as it speeds up and increases in pitch while you’re A** shows out the back of that great hospital gown, in yellow panties. Yes that is stress![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]After that I found a set of scrub pants and got rid of the panties. Now how about a test where they slide a small wire into the vein in your groin and try to shock your heart into a true heart attack. This is all well and good but now I have a bruise that covers the entire right side of my groin, halfway down to the knee and up to the belt line. Also my, groin is half shaved, no I am not going to shave the whole groin area, I have had that before and there is a reason that men have hair there.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I have returned home now, the tests all came back normal just some stress related situations, but the remaining body mods are something to deal with. One, the chest of a 10 year old, my wife likes chest hair….., 2 I have a multi colored bruise that looks like I was kicked by a horse in the groin. I am half hairless in the groin area and it is starting to itch. Okay Mom, you were right this time.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Best to all, Wonderwho [/SIZE]