Thread: CD's that wanna be women

Unhappy CD's that wanna be women

I'm not a TS and when I tried to talk about this on the TS forum, it wasn't met well. Anyhow, what I'm wondering, not that I would ever be able to afford it even if it were possible, is, is there a SRS where the testicles don't have to be removed and they could just put them up inside you and still give you a vagina? I'm asking this because I would much rather have a vagina than a penis BUT, I don't want anything else about me to change. I want to keep my male libido. I want to keep my male sex-drive. I Know this may be a stupid question but I've tried looking on the internet for an answer to this and came up with nothing. If it where possible and I could some how come up with the money, I would do it and I know I wouldn't ever regret it. I just REALLY REALLY want the right equipment in my panties!

I don't think so...in SRS, the skin over the testicles is also used, and well, unless you go overseas or underground, legit SRS is only done after HRT which kills your sex drive (and I think also shrinks things too).
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Aalynn, I recall reading up in the 1990s that a girl did have SRS but kept the testicles, just placing them where they would be had they not "dropped". But, why don't you just go all the way and take some T as your post-op HRT? It seems a lot simpler and easier to do.

No ethical doctor would do that for a simple reason that the temperature would increase the risk of cancer significantly. They would also quit producing testosterone and sperm so for what purpose would you want to do that?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Oh. Its may be possible.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    And what sperm was left being produced would probably be damaged.

The testicles are held outside the body for a biological reason. The effect is strong enough that "tighty whites" have been documented as having quite a reduction on sperm production.

With respect to sex drive: SRS can, I gather, lead to three possibilities: 1) good sex drive; 2) diminished sex drive and diminished feeling; 3) little to no sex drive. A couple of months ago, someone posted an informal appraisal of when it was likely to work well; I do not remember the details now, unfortunately.

Personality Crisis
    I'm pretty sure there is not a surgery like that. It seems possible, but what is it that you actually want out of such surgery?

I would never do something like that. I'm afraid of any surgery, and I've had quite a few. Some were necessary and some weren't. Anyway, as much as I love dressing like a woman, I still like my penis.
    Last edited by Nigella; 02-10-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Try reading the rules

aalynn

You have already been advised of the medical reasons why such a procedure would be inadvisable. I wont go on any more about that other than to reinforce that the risk of medical complications is significant.

I suspect that the reason that you copped it from the TS forum is that those who are TS go through hell and beyond dealing with and addressing their gender dysphoria on multiple levels including psychological, emotionally as well as physically. The way you are describing this it does come across that you think it would be nice to have a bit of a cosmetic "nip and tuck" so to speak and this belittles everything that a TS individual goes through. I think if you look at it from this approach you may better understand their ire.

Personally I think you need to try and understand your desire for such a procedure. Do you wish to live as a woman full time? Do you also want breast implants and all that entails (far more difficult to conceal or hide that socially)? Does the idea of having a vagina have an arousing effect for you, or as someone else pointed out, do you have sexual fantasies about being having sex as a woman? Do you wish to be on HRT? Or do you have a body dysmorphia (i.e. desire to remove apparently physiologically normal body parts)?

I think you need to think about these questions, preferably with the help of a professional counsellor, before worrying about whether such a procedure exists.

Perhaps you could consider trying one of the prosthetic "vaginas". There are a few out there, I believe there may even be some members here who have tried them (Docrobsherry certainly comes to mind) who may be able to help you.
    Last edited by Kate T; 02-10-2013 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adina View Post

Personally I think you need to try and understand your desire for such a procedure. Do you wish to live as a woman full time? Do you also want breast implants and all that entails (far more difficult to conceal or hide that socially)? Does the idea of having a vagina have an arousing effect for you, or as someone else pointed out, do you have sexual fantasies about being having sex as a woman? Do you wish to be on HRT? Or do you have a body dysmorphia (i.e. desire to remove apparently physiologically normal body parts
    I definately wish to live as a woman full-time. I already do about 75% of the time. Last week I was off work and was en femm 100% of the time. I just need to find more suitable employment for a woman. 2nd Question- Yes, I definately am going to get implants. Much better than forms and no glueing hassles and of course they would look and feel better and make me feel more like a real woman. 3rd question- Yes, the idea of having a vagina arouses me. 4th- I already do have sex with men. I believe the most accurate label for me that I have found is, Bi-sexual gender dysphoric with an auto gynephillic disorder. TMI #5 - I just don't want the negative side-effects of HRT I just don't want anything about my mind or my sex-drive to be changed. I'm just a guy who REALLY wants to be a woman physically. I'm not already a woman in a mans body. It seems like Im getting more and more sick and tired of having a penis by the day. I just wish it wasn't so difficult, complicated and expensive to snip it off, make a hole and have it work properly.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-10-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: TMI we don't need to know that

I think that what you are proposing would be like a red rag to a bull to anyone transitioning.
    These girls are having enough trouble trying to be women.
    What you are trying to do would appear a half hearted attempt in their eyes.
    Others here have explained the pitfalls and problems you may encounter.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    Aalynn, I recall reading up in the 1990s that a girl did have SRS but kept the testicles, just placing them where they would be had they not "dropped". But, why don't you just go all the way and take some T as your post-op HRT? It seems a lot simpler and easier to do.
    Wow! This sounds like the answer! I will ask about it when I go to my first counseling appt. I have already scheduled.