Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Movies featuring crossdressers/crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Jones View Post
    I really love documentaries and the wigstock I literally heard about yesterday. I'm not a big fan of drag, though.
    What a drag haha. I liked "Transamerica", but again it isn't about crossdressing.

Just like a woman is available on DVD as has been mentioned. Another one you might like is ANOTHER WOMAN about a man who leaves his family and transitions. Later he wants to reunite with his children. It has a happy ending.

Vieja

Three of my favorites are: I Want What I Want, A Girl Like Me and Second Serve.

I am definitely going to check out a lot of the ones that I haven't seen.

I also have a cute suggestion to add to the list. My suggestion is a Japanese animated series, that I just love and have watched it at least two times and about to watch a third, I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

It centers around a gentleman that is a phys ed teacher looking for a job. The only job he can find is at a private school where the only problem is that the Headmistress is outdated in her thinking and will only hire women. Enter his Land "Lady" who helps him get the job as a woman.
    There are a lot of cute subplots and twists as he helps his students grow and he even teaches quite a few of the adults around him a few things as well as learning from his students.

I highly recommend it.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieRobert View Post

I also have a cute suggestion to add to the list. My suggestion is a Japanese animated series, that I just love and have watched it at least two times and about to watch a third, I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

It centers around a gentleman that is a phys ed teacher looking for a job. The only job he can find is at a private school where the only problem is that the Headmistress is outdated in her thinking and will only hire women. Enter his Land "Lady" who helps him get the job as a woman.
    There are a lot of cute subplots and twists as he helps his students grow and he even teaches quite a few of the adults around him a few things as well as learning from his students.

I highly recommend it.
    it's a cartoon...

As already mentioned, "Breakfast on Pluto"...
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Well, ladies, I'm going to put you out of your misery, agonizing over how many TG/TS-related movies you can think of. The attached is THE definitive list, and about the only entries that I can think of that have not been included in it yet are "Alfred Nobbs" and "Boys Don't Cry"...

http://www.tgmovieguide.org/tmdb_a.html

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Jones
    So, I'm looking for films (doesn't matter if they're english or foreign, I love world cinema) in which a crossdressing character is treated as normal, or overcomes situations to become normal. Not like Mrs Doubtfire, where it is used as a means to an end, but rather where the cross dressing is just a part of life, or is needed to become part of a normal life.
    I’d recommend Ma vie en rose, where a young boy crossdresses because he believes he’s a girl, and Pitch Black, where a girl dresses as (and looks like) a boy, apparently to be “taken seriously.”

And I'm sitting here at the laptop and watching "Rent". A musical, but has a gay cd in it.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

There was a film called "Just one of the girls" about a teen that hid in drag from a bully, athlete and developed a relationship w one of the cheerleaders, who did not know he was a boy, but liked him anyway ......

This is a really good movie. I have it on a CD from Amazon but it may not be available now

Quote Originally Posted by JamieRobert View Post

I highly recommend it.
    Sounds good - I like some anime, so I'll give that a whirl. Thanks!

xXx
    Rachael

You're welcome, Rachael. It really is a delightful series. I found it hard not to give any spoilers writing my synopsis. My wife and I are addicted to Anime because most of it is written better than most of what we find on TV here, and I can't rave enough about the art.

Barry Watson in "Sorority Boys" was an interesting movie.

I'm watching Just Like A Woman now on YouTube. It's a revelation! It's awesome!

Hey this is perfect!! I was looking for movies to surprise my hubs with a date night, something that is CD related, but not too heavy. Never seen bird cage before, how is it?

The Christine Jorgenson Stroy was recently available on Netflix if you're looking for something about struggling with transition.
    Hugs,
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

Just One of the Boys (reverse CDing) and Freebie and the Bean (not about CDing but Christopher Morley plays the antagonist).

Hedwig and the Angry Inch is all you need!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on CDers!!!!!!!!!

Quote.for.truth! Hedwig is my favorite, and I've seen many. It makes me think, laugh, cry, dance, and sing. What else can you ask out of a movie?

Okay....just spent the time to watch "Just like a Woman" on Youtube......

First of all, very good movie, I liked it.

Secondly....Someone here hopefully knows what I mean when I say, "Vote Petrelli"! Loved that show while it was on....you know, Save the cheerleader, save the world!

Suzanne

Watched a film on Netflix called Gun Street. My wife and I really enjoyed this movie. It is about a young Hispanic male who has issues with his father who being released from prison comes home to find his son, who he hasn't seen for many years, dresses like a girl and wants to transition. Well worth a watch 4 stars from me : )

the best movie i seen was the crying game excellent movie

Sorry movie is called Gun hill road 2011 directed by Rashad Ernesto Green. Ignore my last post

How about Robin Williams "the bird cage" good movie Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

If I remember correctly there is a martial arts movie called "chocolate" and there's a transsexual who's a villain.
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please