Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my...how have things Changed

Oh my...how have things Changed

I have been dressing for years and it seems like each year my desire to dress intensifies. I have always been attracted to women and would find myself looking when they would pass by. I would automatically look at what I found attractive about them. Now, I find myself looking, just as often, but now...I'm more concerned with what they are wearing. Is anyone else going through the same thing?
    be sweet for me

-Renae

Yes I always look at their clothes and shoes, mostly for fashion ideas or sense of style

Linda
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I look at both the woman and the clothes but then i am a single guy looking for a lady that will except me as i am breast forums and all Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, always!

1st, the woman.

2nd, her look. Clothes, hair, make up, etc., to see what attracted me to her. And, if Sherry can duplicate it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yo! Yep. Yes. affirmative.

It's kind of like visiting a great restaurant when you're a chef yourself. It changes the whole experience, but don't worry about it ruining your whole experience. Just go out and enjoy the company.
    Don't worry so much about it. It just means your personal self-image is shifting. Thankfully women will always be women and will always be there whenever and however you need them.

I really hope that wasn't sexist or objectifying of women. If so, let me know and I will gladly shut my stupid mouth.

Sherry, I wonder if the women should start observing some of us, to emulate our fashions, look, and outfits!

Oh definitely, I look at women for their clothes, hair and shoes. The weather girl. News anchor. Red carpet. Actresses of various types. Most women on TV have long hair and tall heels. It must be the law.

You are right, Alice. I can only dream of the day of acceptance. But my wife would look great in some of my dresses. I wish she would borrow on of my wigs, too. Someday, maybe. I mean every woman has bad hair days, right? And long pretty hair is always a help. Hers is short.
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 02-11-2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: added

Thanks everyone! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't loosing it. Lol!
    be sweet for me

-Renae

Jennifer, The short, cropped, chiseled hair, seems to be the over whelmingly popular style for women over 40 nowadays. i hope women go back to a bit longer hair again. It truly is a woman's glory to have hair.

I've gone so far as looking to see what handbag they carry first..... sigh......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me fashion and hairstyles have taken a dip in the last 12 months.
    It will all come around again I am sure.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh, most definitely. I study them to see how they accessorize. I have learned so much just watching them. In times past I looked more like a tramp. Now I think my appearance is much more mature and my best GG friend tells me I look more feminine now.

Platinum Member
    Its hard not to notice an attractive woman...and even harder not to make a mental note of what she's wearing.

All I can say is "Welcome to the club"!
    Hugs, Carole

I look at there clothes first. Then I critique them as to fit and color (if separates). Then I look at the woman herself (and I love therm all) and critique HER in the clothes. I do this most often with my wife. It is fun for us both.

I do really love the sight of an attractive woman. I think it is one of the biggest joys in life to gaze upon beauty. I seem lately to notice the makeup mostly at first. Then the clothes and shoes.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Always checking out other girls....usually thinking "wish I could wear that!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Crossdresser
    Yes watching a beautiful well dressed woman carrying herself confidently is pure joy.

I've been that way for years. I've never thought about cheating when I look at attractive, well dressed women, only about their outfits and whether I might look as lovely in them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

You betcha Renae! I love women in all shapes and sizes, but I too have a tendency to look at how they dress, act, and carry themselves, as well as the normal "golly she's gorgeous" thoughts that go through my testosterone soaked brain cells! LOL

I find myself paying quite a bit of attention to what well dressed women are wearing. I usually am taking mental notes regarding styles and the appropriateness of a "look" for a given occasion. I think we CDs need to focus a bit more on occasion-specific ensembles. I think we are far less likely to be obvious when we do.

Yes...but only for about 53 years now

When a man is out with his wife and she sees him looking intensly at another woman she would be upset, angry or both. When my wife sees me looking she is not worried because she knows I'm looking at what she is wearing.

Maria

Oh yeah, you can count me in on this one!!!!! I am always getting ideas in one form or another , it's just I can't afford some of the fashions at the moment.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"