Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh my...how have things Changed

Im just like all of you, i break my neck to look. A well dressed women wants us to look, she just doesnt kmow that we are looking to see if her out fit would work for us.

Oh yes -- aren't we just doing what other women do?? And May(be), there is nothing sexist or objectifying here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I am similar to most of you here.
    I look back on the attractive and well-dressed women when they pass by me, especially when they are in short skirts.
    As I said in other threads, I am especially hooked to tan/nude pantyhose and stiletto heels.
    Thus, I always look back on the beautiful legs in pantyhose and charming heels when attractive women in short skirts pass by me.
    As my final goal is to be a passable CD in the long run (even though I don't know when it would be realized for me), I am nowadays in the habit of observing their makeup and dresses in detail.
    Gosh, I envy the slim and curvaceous bodies of attractive women in beautiful dresses and heels!

Platinum Member
    Hi Renae, I love watching women to get ideas about new fashions ane try to imitate their style.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I tend to look first at the clothes they are wearing then the woman. Mostly, the clothes. Helps me in considering new clothes for myself :-)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its the whole package I look at and wonder if I could only look like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    It's kind of like visiting a great restaurant when you're a chef yourself. It changes the whole experience, but don't worry about it ruining your whole experience. Just go out and enjoy the company.
    Don't worry so much about it. It just means your personal self-image is shifting. Thankfully women will always be women and will always be there whenever and however you need them.

I really hope that wasn't sexist or objectifying of women. If so, let me know and I will gladly shut my stupid mouth.
    Shifting self image hits the nucleus of it dead-on...
    The psyche is embracing the viewpoint of the female, and the values percieved by that mind-frame are becoming apparent, whereas before, they went by unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    Always checking out other girls....usually thinking "wish I could wear that!!"
    Yep, I am the same. Also wish sometimes I could have the breasts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post

"Sorry, no 10M's" the store clerk will say...'We got 6's and 8's.."

DAM DAM DAM DAM DAMMIT!!!!!
    Funny, I was browsing a local department stores website today and when going through the checkout for some nice high heels, the 10's and 11's were mysteriously "sold out".

Quote Originally Posted by Kari B View Post
    Yep, I am the same. Also wish sometimes I could have the breasts as well.
    Just get the right breastforms and you can, actually...
    Last edited by Nikki50/50; 02-14-2013 at 05:16 AM. Reason: grammar

Both I would say. After all, dressing well makes one looks better too. Its normally in tandem.