Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What might make you not want to CD?

The only thing that might make me want to stop being Veronnica would be if the Government were to tax me for the time I spend dressed... Other than that, pull up the stockings, fill the bra, and get dressed. veronnie2

NOTHING! I love being a CD. I at least underdress 24/7. When I die I hope they send me off in a cute dress and heels.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I've had to limit my dressing due to my family situation, but I can't totally stay away from it ...

I have to curb dressing during the summer when the kids are at home. Summertime is my hairy time :-(

Hockey season. I get razzed for shaved legs and pits, I could just imagine if I had a thong or gstring on.

The bottom line is my family. I love my wife and son too much. But I know deep down eventually that wouldn't stop me. For some strange reason I feel comfortable dressing and keep trying new things as often as I can. Now more than ever. I also like my man drab clothes too but not the same way.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I think there are a couple of things that would make me stop dressing.

First if it become such obstacle to cause a problem functioning in daily life, like causing me to lose my job or something. If I found that my behavior was so obsessive that it was a problem I would have to stop.

Second if it became a major problem in a relationship I might have to question how much i was doing it. If it was just a case of my SO not accepting of it at all then I might have to question the relationship. I am of the opinion that you may have a SO that accepts it to an extent but there must be bounds set.

and finally if I looked into the mirror and didn't like what i saw and made me unhappy then I would stop in an instant.

My death is the only thing that will end my CD'ing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Sometimes I feel I just need a break so I stop for a few days or even a week or two. I doubt that I would ever stop permanently, I'm too cheap to purge and I love my clothes. Sometimes we have a bad experience, but usually time does heal all wounds. Hugs Jaymee

On Hiatus
    My unadmittedly self-interested family, constantly redefining my identity on their own terms. They keep me from wanting to do anything, or even live, really.
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

I would quit CD'ing if I were to awake one morning a beautiful young girl!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

It's a result of mixed feelings. I get depressed because crossdressing is the major reason I don't have a girlfriend. So then I sit there, looking at the clothes, and it makes me sad. Which causes stress, then I want to dress up even more. Ahhh, the circle of life.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The only thing I can think of would be if my wife threatened divorce. I love her more than the clothes. Other than that, I can't think of a single thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    For me it would be being sick,..................
    I was sick enough recently that I didn't dress for over a month. Well, I wore my house dresses, and perhaps panties, but that was it.

I feel better now and I'm back to dressing.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Wow all the replies!!! Thanks!!!
    Reading them now --- after volunteering at the library - AS BRENNE!!!!
    - Phoebe Brenne