Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What might make you not want to CD?

What might make you not want to CD?

Hey all - I thought I'd start this thread because, for the last few days, I haven't really felt like CDing like I normally do. (I'm not ready to purge, though.)

In my case, I had a bad experience with a woman (GG, I assume) who was not helpful at all - I stop short of calling her the b word. I think after a bad experience with a power-woman type or something (plus I've been depressed about other things), I just stay in dude mode for a while. (But today as I volunteer in dude at the library, I walk on occasion like Brenne when I'm alone.)

I'm just curious about what might trigger a dude/drab period for you, or what might cause you to purge or whatever. Thanks.
    - Phoebe Brenne

Nothing would for me. You can encounter rude people in all guises. Why let anyone spoil what you do?

Banned Read only
    When my wife is home from work over the summer, mid June to Labor Day, I am totally in my drab period. I bear it because I know my femme time will return. And, sometimes I just plain don't feel like it. I went through the period of being denied my femme time because wife and children were home.

I might stop for a short time, or not really feel like dressing for a couple of days or so, but I don't ever see anything making me stop for good. The main factor when I take a few days away from dressing is usually women-influenced... either the wife is paying more attention to me, or someone else is. (Don't judge, I've never cheated on my wife in over a quarter-century of marriage, but a little fantasizing doesn't hurt!) The testosterone takes over when that happens and I want to roll with my masculine side instead of my feminine side.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

What might make you not want to CD?

Sorry bout that.
    I know many here say that they CD to relieve stress. For me it seems the opposite, if something stressful is happening in my life I don't have the desire to CD till it's resolved.
    Last edited by Roberta Lynn; 02-13-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Makeup addict!
    In all honesty, I'd rather not crossdress. It's a love/hate relationship I have with it as I feel I should not crossdress, but it's just become too fun for me

I never want to stop. I do have days when I am just too tired to go all out and do makeup and all, but even then I would wear something comfy like a cami and leggings or something. I dress as a man only when I must. and even then I may be wearing jeans I bought in the womens department.....
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

For me it would be being sick, traveling with no opportunities to dress and go out, or having family or friends over. Other than that and since I can dress almost whenever I want, it just depends on my opportunities to go out with friends. I rarely go out by myself.

It is diffinetly a Release of stress for me to underdress and how soft it makes me feel inside...it is like a women is fondling me all day while I wear womens clothing!

The best thing about us humans is our ability to forget things, and time is our answer. We are full of so much emotions, good days bad days but we always make it through the next day. It sounds like you are human and it's just a matter of time that you forget about that B----- and you will be back. I hope the next thread I read from you will be a happy one. Look at yesterday only to make sure you don't make the same mistakes, but only you can make tomorrow a better day. You can't change yesterday but you can change tomorrow. Wish you well and keep us updated. For myself I to go threw months sometime when I just don't feel like going threw all that work to dress and then I come back and dress for months straight.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 02-12-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Not a thing. I've got it made my wife knows and even helps. For me it don't get any better hun. Just shake it off forget that woman put on a dress and keep on peeping on girl.
    Angie

Sorry about your bad experience, I would hope wearing something fun to spite people would help. I encountered some really rotten people( barely gg) as of late and have been in the same condition meh, my usual joy of make up has been void.( Cheer up ** hope you don't mind me posting here)

An unpleasant experience as you describe would have dampened the enthusiasm early in my dressing but these days I would stand my ground.
    Especially against militant feminists.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Answer: Dying of cancer, and going though chemotherapy, and other things.

No, I'm not going through any of that....yet. I pray on my lucky stars that I won't get cancer or anything else. But hey, you get the hand of cards that are dealt.....such is life.

I see myself as bi-gender, and I play both sides of the gender spectrum equally. Wearing a dress in public doesn't feel risqué to me.....it's something I feel I need to do in order to express myself.

Sometimes when I am not in the mood. What will make me give it up permanently? Maybe when Kat reaches level 90 in CDing.
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

In a word - Death...the Final Frontier...

One thing that does put me off (although not stopping me completely) is the very strange looks when her master goes upstairs, and then someone else comes downstairs. Just being dressed different got me quizzical looks from the hound, and the new wig session last night just compounded that. Put me right off for a few moments.

In my earlier years I purged several times, as I could not stop thinking that there was something wrong with my behavior and I was risking everything with the family I love. Now, over the last 20 years of this inner battle, I have come to the point that there is nothing wrong with me. I have mellowed, and have come to terms with the belief that I am doing this for me. I am still very confidential about this - only my wife knows my desires, and does not want to see any of it, but I am still going to do this because it is for me, and it is what I want and need to do. Frankly speaking, I don't see myself ever giving this up. It is fast becoming a part of me and is making me whole.
    Di

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    In my case, it's been a medical condition that's left me with some recurrent pain in a tender spot. Those nights when I'm hurting, I can't summon the energy to make the transformation to Amy. Were it not for that, you can bet I'd be dressing more often. Fortunately, I have a minor procedure scheduled for the beginning of March to help get it better.

(Then there's the friend/coworker who stays over on some weekends...he doesn't know about Amy, so I have to kind of hide all the girly stuff while he's here. But that's different from not wanting to...)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

What stops me cross dressing as a woman? Well I'm sitting here right now in a dress, make up etc. Yet I'm not happy. Fed up in fact. You see for me it's perfectly normal to be dressed as a woman. It's been dressed as a man that makes me uncomfortable. In a weird way I feel like I'm more crossdressed when I'm in male clothes. What bothers me is that I have to go back to being a 'man' at some point. Not only that, I cannot live an ordinary life as a woman. I can't go out the door, up the street or go to the shop. Well I could but only at the price of being noticed by one and all. Even sitting in the house. I have to be wary of visitors. If someone comes to the door I won't be able to answer it. I work around it on a daily basis by wearing underwear and buying women's clothing that looks unisex. But it isn't quite enough.

What I would just love to do is simply get up in the morning, get dressed and spend the day without thinking about it. Or even spend an evening being a woman occasionally. Best of all spend the rest of my life as a woman.

So I don't crossdress as a woman much. Lack of opportunity and inconvenience and the fact that I know it's just a fleeting moment of being myself which I have to keep a secret from everyone.

I just spend most of my life pretending to be a man. My best time is in bed. In bed you can be anything you want and I just relax and be myself as I lie there.

Well I need to go to the shop now, so back into drab male clothes. Sigh!
    Last edited by mariehart; 02-13-2013 at 05:17 AM.

There's nothing that would make me want to stop dressing up, just dressing up around others or going out if it brought more pain or danger than it would be worth. My fear would be getting jumped, beaten and sent to the emergency room in torn and bloody fem clothing and have to have someone come take me home afterwards. Who could I call and then have to explain things at that point? An experience like that would curb my appetite to expand my universe, but never stop dressing.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

If you are already feeling a bit depressed about things then it can make quite a difference with your desire to dress when someone makes negative comments about you and if you are the sensitive type then these comments will hurt for a while but they will pass off , blot that woman out of your mind and think of the things that you like and what is "you "will soon shine though again , in any case there are a lot of GGs who dress in drab for a while so there is nothing wrong with that it makes the more feminine things seem even greater when you go back to them as I am sure that you will , I know it is not easy but try to fight that depression then things will look a bit different .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Erica, goes back in the closet every year from about April 1st thru the end of November. That's the busiest time in my line of work a lot of 17-18 hr days so most just because I don't have time to even think about dressing.

Platinum Member
    Hi Brenne, Don't one nasty woman do this to you,
    Just put your big girl panties on and get back in the game and don't look back.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am now past the point of ever wanting to put CDing on hold. The only things that might change that is my wife's feelings or getting a job.

Maria