Thread: Crossdressing Valentine Cards

Crossdressing Valentine Cards

I went out yesterday to get my wife a couple cards for Valentine's Day (knowing that she would have cards for me).

I looked all over the store and they had cards for just about every possible relationship, but none from a crossdressing husband to his wife.

Nothing like "I'm so glad to have you because we can share clothes", etc.

I had to settle for normal "I love you" cards.

I wonder if there's a business opportunity here?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Ah... perhaps there is a potential for lucrative interest here...BUT being the artistic type that I am at my core...I have to say that this is an opportunity for imagination, and inspiration to make one.
    ;P
    Which is exactly what I intend to do for my wife...

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a someecards.com kind of card. Cute and funny! Go for it Linda...you could create cards for all occasions.

They should have a section for the. Seems that they have a card for everything else. I made my wife a card for Valentine's Day the old fashion way. Got a sheet of paper and drew on it and wrote something from my heart on it. The best part is I saved five plus dollars buy a card and it took the same amount of time to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    They should have a section for the. Seems that they have a card for everything else. I made my wife a card for Valentine's Day the old fashion way. Got a sheet of paper and drew on it and wrote something from my heart on it. The best part is I saved five plus dollars buy a card and it took the same amount of time to do.
    I have done the same thing Stevie, there is nothing like a home made card that comes from the heart.
    Think about the person putting it together, they are focusing their attention on YOU.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Roses are red
    but I got none so I'm hurt.
    But I saw you walking last night
    and dat ass in that skirt. ;D
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

I always make my own cards, it says so much more to the one you love, even when it's just a hallmark day. It reminds me to get back in the habit of making gifts and cards just because I want to say 'Love you' on any day that feels right.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I like that dress
    Can I borrow it from you?

I don't know if Hallmark would buy into the concept of crossdresser cards, anthough it might be a lucrative business venture for some artistic minded CDer to open a shop geared to us.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Got my wife one that says to my Girl Friend, because when I'm dressed she considers me her Girl Friend. It was well accepted. Got to love that woman!

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Here's a pic my wife sent me a couple of years ago on valentines.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]