Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Curious...How Tall are you?

5,7 bear feet......5 inch heels are the best ;~)

I'll round down and say 6'2", but probably in between and close to 6'3". I've seen both measurements barefoot in the doctor's office.

I wish I were shorter. Most guys want to be tall and I'd rather be short, small framed and thin. I'm small framed and thin but I think that only makes me look taller, oh well.
    Kelli<3

5'10" and feel too tall!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    5'6 1/2 which is good IMO for this hobby.

I am six-foot-four. Definitely a curse.

Aspiring Member
    I am 6'4'. I never try to pass though. Mostly dress at home. I do wear fem jeans out though from time to time and often underdress. A good place to get long (up to 37") jeans is ALLOY. Search for them. They sell to the teen and younger woman and come in junior sizes so fit better than womans sizes. The one problem is they mostly have low rise styles which is fine I llike them but they don't have much in the mid or regular rise. And their prices can be good especially in sales.

Sherrii

I'm 5'10" and I feel OK with low heals, not more than about 2". Any higher heels and I'd feel too tall.
    Stephanie

Platinum Member
    Hi Valeri, In bear feet I'm almost 5' 12" and have no problems wearing 5" heels but most of the time it's 4"ers.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I use to think I was 6', I was told the other day I am 5'11". I love wearing heels and that puts me at 6'3" to 6'4" which I hate. Even though I have seen a GG I know she was at least 6'4"+ and wearing 5" heels, that would make her 6'9"+. She was having to duck her head to get through doors. I have to think about that when I put on my heels.
    I looked in the mirror and saw a gurl

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    I'm 6'3", down from 6'4"! Gravity taking it's toll. My evening out heels are 5", all day heels 4", and walking around town heels are 3". What would CDing be without heels?
    I totally agree. I love wearing heels.
    I looked in the mirror and saw a gurl

5'11" I wish it was less but hey ho
    Every morning we wake up, healthy or not, given the opportunity to remake ourselves. We do not have to let the person we were yesterday define who we are today. The promise of each new dawn can be squandered by repeating patterns and habits that have always held us back, or we can decide that today we will finally treat ourselves with kindness. -Wheelchair Kamakaze

6 foot 1 inch and in 4 inch heels i nearly bang my head on the door frame

Six foot six almost. And like another said, look out for that ceiling fan, and low door jams. YOW!!!!

I am 72" tall and usually wear 0.33' heels.

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    I am a shade under 5'10" I tend to shy away from tall heels over 2-3 inches. I find though that women are getting taller. I was at a trade show and I felt I was right in there. I did not feel like a giant.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Six four, thought I was shrinking but last physical stood straight up and made 76 inches without shoes. Guess I'm not shrinking quite yet. The height isn't so bad; skirts and dresses are fine with me. But finding shoes to fit these frankenstein sized feet is a real chore; though, birchplaceshop finally carries maryjanes in huge, custom made sizes (ordered eu size 50, they're coming this week). I don't wear heels much anymore anyway, they hurt my knees to walk in them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sometimes Miss, I have found high heels are not too hard to find, in size 16 U.S. But, flats, and low heels are very hard to find, and very expensive. I very seldom go out in public dressed up. Too obvious.

I am a GG and I am 5'10"

My SO who CDs is about 6'2"...so, I can pretty much wear any heel that I want. But, it's kind of fun being short when he is in heels. He is about 6'6" in heels and I feel teeny, which is a weird feeling for a tall girl.

But, height is a funny thing...I used to hate being tall in middle school, but I love being tall now. You really do get a lot of attention being tall, and pretty much everyone you meet will tell you that you should model (when you're tall and slender). It doesn't seem to put guys off...and, the girls I've had fun with seem to love the fact that I am tall.

I know it sometimes bothers my SO that he is so "huge" en femme...I tend to be the aggressor, so things can get a little crazy when you just have too many long legs and heels being thrown around. ...Wait...I must have gone crazy...there's absolutely nothing wrong with that scenario lol
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Banned Read only
    I'm six foot even right now. Once upon a time I was six foot two. In steady shrinkage as aging has occurred. Still with heels making me six foot three or four, I feel great. However, to venture outside I bought a pair of flats with a one inch heel.

I'm just barely 5'8'' in bare feet.

I'm 108mm with breast forms on and a hip size of 104mm. Oh, you were asking about THAT height. I'm just another 5'11" lady. Too tall to wear most woman's tights or pantyhose.

Aspiring Member
    I'm almost 5'10' & love wearing heels.

Layin' low, sort of.
    I am 6'4" barefoot; I've been hearing that I "won't stop growing." I have no heels, citing poor comfort, privacy and space for them; money plays a greater role in having none at all.

Obviously I won't pass, yet I did see in the past a few women taller than 6ft; they were not wearing heels, only slippers, or "disrespectfully" called "flip flops" in Hawaii Five-0; or shoes without inserts.

I am 5'10" in 3" heels. Love wearing Heels. Purchase all my shoes at Zappos. They have a great selection for 10 ww wide. Have a great day.

I am short, I'll admit it. Though, a few sweet gurl friends tell me I am petite. I am 5' 5.5" tall (65.5")

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine