Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pets

Found this out long ago. You can't fool your pets regardless of what you look like. They know who you are.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My dogs kinda look at me like WTF????! Then all hell breaks loose and I have the darndest time trying to keep them from running my hose or soiling my clothes while expressing their outpouring of affection! LOL

Our dog looks at me strangely. This is odd, considering I ride a motorbike, and she can recognise me in full gear (helmet and all), yet when I'm dressed I get the most quizzical look aas if to say 'What do you look like?'.

Cat, rats, hamster, gerbil could not care less.

Platinum Member

UnConditional Love

Hi Carmen, My dog loves me no matter what I'm wearing.

If You want to find out which one really loves you, Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour and see which one
    is happy to see you when you open the trunk.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The first time that the dog saw me with a wig on, he did take a double take. i petted him and all was well.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    My dogs bust my bubble. I'll spend an hour getting ready, I think I look like a completely different person, maybe even passing ... walk past the dogs ... zero reaction "doesn't smell like bacon, going back to sleep". But heaven forbid the wind even blows within a half mile of this house and it's an eruption like the mount st. helen of barking and slobbering.

I can't pass to my dogs, LOL.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

When I dress I think our cats think I'm my wife. She usually feeds them so as soon as they see me they are brushing at my legs as if to say "FEED ME"

Maria

O M G this is so funny

I dressed in front of my dog and she kept barking at me until I got back in to male cloths then she was quiet and wanted me to pet her and I did. then when my wife got home the dog told my wife what I did that day and I was busted
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Banned Read only
    my 110 lb dog could care less. The minute the family leaves for the day, he just follows me all over. He lays next to me while I'm on the treadmill in my skorts and jog bras, next to me in the office while dressed fem. We even go in the back yard and throw the ball while I'm dressed fem. He just knows I'm there for him and he could care less what I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    There is no question that my dog gets a little confused. I smell the same but look different. He stares.
    Ditto here. I remember the first time my dog saw me fully dressed...I'm guessing it was the wig that threw him off.

My cat, on the other hand, was as interested in me as it usually was. Which is to say not at all.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Only had a minor reaction the first time now my dog knows it's me and doesn't really care. Jaymee

Wow! Thanks for all the replies, they were fun to read, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Linda View Post
    you're in the closet from your dog? have a talk, maybe he will understand , J/k. Sorry, i couldn't resist
    Sadly, yes..... I'll have a chat with him when I'm ready! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    My cats have always loved my wife's boobs. When I CD they love my fake boobs. Yup, I think they love me more when I'm crossdressed.
    This made me laugh. I've noticed cats are attracted to boobs.
    Done crying.

Pets

How do your pets react to your dressing? I have a 10 year old lab. The first time he saw me it was like, " what the ____? After the first time, I had to let him. Hear my voice,I swear he likes it cuz I take on a whole different_____ attitude? We also have a papion (sp?) And four cats. And they all seem to like me better when I am in female form. I wish people could be like pets. And show no prejudice, just love.

I've only been past my dog all dolled up once and that was just yesterday.To tell the truth I felt so weird walking past him looking like that I just hurried by without looking at his reaction!
    Plucked her eyebrows on the way Shaved her legs and then he was a she
    Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed

Quote Originally Posted by carmenraquette View Post

This made me laugh. I've noticed cats are attracted to boobs.
    My wife would totally agree. One of our cats and our baby have a jealousy filled relationship based on who is on the boobs!

My cat Ares was very skiddish when I first fully dressed around the house. Now he doesn't care and I think he likes Luna more.

None of my pets give a crap. Most animals recognize you by scent not sight.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Pets, poultry and birds tend to go by appearance more than smell or sound.
    If the appearance is something they are used to they accept you.
    More importantly this goes for other types of birds as well.
    If you do not push it you will gain acceptance from some of them as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I haven't had a dog since I was in high school, but the first time he saw me completely dressed, he started growling at me, didn't recognize me at all until I spoke to him, then he acted very sheepish and apologetic.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

My dogs dont care
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I successfully hid my crossdressing from my dog for quite a while, but then one day he came home early and I was busted. It traumatized him so much he's been in therapy ever since. He won't speak to me anymore. He just whines as if to say "That's so wrong!"

So I got him fixed. Ha ha.

I have a friend who is diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. Her cats definitely recognize her alters as distinct and different individuals - and love all of them. My cat loves sniffing at my high heels when I'm wearing them - but the only time she is interested in my guy shoes is after I take them off.

Deedee

My great dane does a double take when i am dressed, and she can't resist the urge to stick her cold wet nose under my skirt !!!!!
    Alanea

[A dog is the only living thing on the planet that is always happy to see you]

True statement. If you don't believe it try locking your dog and wife in the trunk of your car, then come back in about an hour and let them out and see which one is happy to see you--lol.
    Joni

I have 2 dog one of which is very smart and doesn't care less. The other dog is as scatty as hell and will bark and go nuts if she sees or hears anything out of the norm. The first time she saw me with a wig on she went a little nuts and started barking but as soon as I opened my mouth she realized it was me and was fine. I do get quizzical looks off the smart one though!!!!!!!