Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pets

Pets

Okay, so I haven't been on here in awhile and I thought I'd finally post something again. I haven't dressed in a while but when I did I remember be troubled by being seen by my dog. I think he only saw me dressed once but by mistake. Just out of curiosity, do you dress in front of your pets? If so, how do they react? I didn't give my dog time to react, I just ran into a room before he could really see me.
    Done crying.

Pets recognize you by smell. Mine have never treated me any different or acted weird around me. Don't worry about the pets. They love you no matter what.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I do it all the time now in front of my cat. At first she was a little confused and now it is just another part of me. She likes to curl up on all my black clothes so she can leave her beautiful cat hair every where.

Sometimes my dog looks at me funny, especially when I go all the way with makeup, but once I speak there is no problem

Aspiring Member

A dog...

A dog is the only living thing on the planet that is always happy to see you.

That applies no matter how you are dressed, the dog is smart enough to see through all the "trappings.

Just my opinion,
    Sandra1746

They could care less. They know they're the smart ones...the humans are the dummys.

the dog, cat and fish could care less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

My dog has never cared.

My wife use to have a cat. And I'll never forget the only time I dressed in front of it. I swear, that night it was out prowling longer than normal. The next day and from then after I couldn't walk through the neighborhood without noticing every dog and cat in the neighborhood laughing and pointing as I went by.
    Seriously, to this day I have a hard time going into pet stores.
    And don't get me started on the extra terrestrials.......

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My turtles r scared of Sherry! I always feed them in drab now.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    There is no question that my dog gets a little confused. I smell the same but look different. He stares.

My dog is either very smart, or very dumb -- I'm not sure which -- and reacts me exactly the same no matter how I'm dressed. He loves to grab my clothes and shoes off the bed or floor if I leave them lying around and then drag them around in the back yard. Doesn't matter to him whether it's a ratty guy T-shirt or a pair of Louboutins -- I've recovered both from the mud on different occasions.

- Diane

My cat (Pearl) doesn't care what I wear. She just jumps in my lap and purrs..

Aspiring Member
    The only thing my dog cares about is food in her food dish.

My cats have always loved my wife's boobs. When I CD they love my fake boobs. Yup, I think they love me more when I'm crossdressed.

For some reason one of my cats wants to climb up onto me even more when dressed. It's precisely the opposite of what I want those shed-monsters to do at the time. I recently captured a pic of what happens when they get a bit too close. I posted it here.

As long as they're fed, a dog could care less.
    Cats, on the other hand, are constantly judging us. They rarely like what they see. -Celeste

I had a cat who hissed at me once. My cats now grew up with it
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    There is no question that my dog gets a little confused. I smell the same but look different. He stares.
    When I had a dog, I smelt different and I sure did look different.
    My birds and poultry all take flight when Beverley comes out.
    I think it is an image thing.
    If you talk to the birds a lot they do recognize a voice.
    Trouble is I am always talking to the birds.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    you're in the closet from your dog? have a talk, maybe he will understand , J/k. Sorry, i couldn't resist

My cats could care less....of course they don't care about much of anything except being fed and a clean litter box...oh, and sleeping where ever they wish.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Our white cat seems to enjoy it especially when I have a black skirt on as it will follow me around until I sit down and then jump up onto my lap and grin at me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

My dog loves it when I dress early in the morning. Begs for for Iams dog treats. threatens to wake the rest of the house by barking if I don't give them to her.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Our cat loves me whether I'm in drab or en femme. I just have to be more careful when holding her as Amy; I have to tell her, "Mind the boobies!" One errant claw into a silicone breast form could ruin my whole day...

One of my "Pretty in Pink" photos featured her as a guest star. Yes, I had her permission to post that...as if she'd care, or indeed even notice.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    My cats have always loved my wife's boobs. When I CD they love my fake boobs. Yup, I think they love me more when I'm crossdressed.
    Do you suppose they are looking for milk???
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !