Thread: Been an interesting day

Been an interesting day

First I went to lunch with some of the local girls. There was a style consultant there who is trying to get some business from the local CD/TG community. She loved my makeup and clothing. Said I definately had it figured out and loved my piercing blue eyes. Then I was off to my therapist appointment who is helping me with my divorce and possible next steps. She told me I was definately passable. Then off to get some groceries. Some guy came up and asked me if I was Joyce. A woman that he has done work for. Told him no. Then he said I definately had had a body double. Really? A real woman built like a linebacker. Then I had 2 young girls come up and tell me they liked my shoes. Quite a day and I loved it.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a pretty good day all the way around. Where do you see your life taking you?

Trying to figure it all out. But there is some sort of transition and being Steph in my future.

Yes, sometimes it is those little things that seem so big and wonderful to us. I love them especially when they are unanticipated.

Wow, what a wonderful day!!

1st you look great !! 2nd You had a day I wish I could have

Linda
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

What a lovely natural day compliments all round.
    I like grocery shopping with the wife, sometimes she loses me because she is looking for the wrong gender.
    I do laugh then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What a great experience! I envy you. I'd be happy just to be able to pass!

Isn't it fun to have a good day like that

Must have been a fantastic day hon. Thank you so much for sharing your great story.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Positive feedback is always good.