Thread: For good or bad...?

Question For good or bad...?

An interesting thing that I've been thinking about for the past day or so, we often write / post about some good things about being female/feminine (more caring/loving/accepting/etc..) , how about some bad ones?

As an example - the other night wife and I got into a "discussion" (over something...) and she told me (for the 2nd time in as many discussions) that I "argue like a woman!"... very strange... esp since I don't know exactly how a woman argues...

I have noticed that many TG people exhibit several "good" traits, how about some "bad" ones?

My SO says Im too emotional and my feelings get hurt too easily.

Emotions run high for me! Outside of that I've been told that I can be a real bit#ch!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    I've learned to never argue with a woman. It's an argument you'll never win, lol. Women can come at you from so many different angles. And can be devastatingly biting.
    Also in general, I think women are a lot more fearless than men.

Banned Read only
    My second wife would say that very same thing to me. She would say, "you're worse than a woman". Like that was a bad thing to be which she was one.

I'm taking up more available closet space and our clothing budget has doubled

I scream like a girl - we were on tower of terror for the first time and when it dropped my wife and kids said they never heard me scream like that before, it was high pitched like a girl.
    I also won't kill big hairy bugs, I'm afraid of them... Which is dumb considering I hike and woods all a lot.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    The bad, my love of shopping and buying shoes, clothes, etc. Being able to go through sun up to sun down shopping marathons. Do I really need another pair of shoes, more dresses, intimates, make up etc? To bad I did not inherit my male sides habit of buying clothes only when absolutely neccessary.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

The rules are fairly easy when arguing with a woman. She may not always be right but she is never wrong. The wise man will heed that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My ex's said I was hard to argue with because I argued like a woman.
    I would be the one that remembered the time and date, what clothes both of us had on when someone said the hurtful thing or whatever it was that caused the problem.
    I got told more than once I was too sensitive or too understanding.

I think it's rather counter productive for us to try to think about all the bad things about being female that we also want to embrace besides the obvious good ones. We suffer enough with the guilt instilled into us without having to think up other reasons why we shouldn't want to be feminine.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Being hurt too easily. I do recover easy too but I get hurt feeling very easily. Vulnerability as well.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    The bad, my love of shopping and buying shoes, clothes, etc. Being able to go through sun up to sun down shopping marathons. Do I really need another pair of shoes, more dresses, intimates, make up etc? To bad I did not inherit my male sides habit of buying clothes only when absolutely neccessary.
    Hi Jocelyn, That's me, I couldn't have said it any better.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am the more emotional one in my marriage, and when my wife teases me about it I jokingly call her a 'flatliner'. I cry at sad movies ten times more than she does, and I am definitely riding on an emotional rollercoaster that she will ever be on.

I'm still plenty masculine in my mannerisms, but she has accused me of being 'bitchy' a few times since she learned of my CDing 9 yrs ago.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Years ago when I was on hormones I would become bad tempered, cry and totally unreasonable.
    That is why I have said light heartedly sometimes "Blame it on the hormones".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I totally understand the female point of view that it's not how much you spent for shoes, dresses, etc., but how much you saved by shopping the sales. *** Didn't get it until it was ME buying shoes, dresses, etc.!***
    Used to work with a lady that couldn't talk to girls about girl stuff; she had to talk to me. I'm a good listener, evidently. Not really a bad thing, though.
    I'm too sensitive; my feelings can be hurt easily. I'll forgive easily, but I'll never forget. And, yes I cried when Old Yeller died.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.