Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Feminine clothes than Male clothes

Too many clothes period. Still more male than female, I need to make a Goodwill/Salvation Army run.

I don't usually go out crossdressed, but I think about 60% of my wardrobe is female.

I am like the average women here about 75%F/25%M, and like a few as I have to replace drab cloths now and again I do with fem cloths.

Well, for me, it's time for a purge!

Mostly of my old male stuff! I'm currently about 90% femme in underclothes, and have a few skirts and things, though that has grown markedly in the last year. I am planning on moving in with the GF, but that requires a bit of a weeding project on my piles of stuff. There is a lot of male clothes that need to go to good will, along with a couple of skirts bought before I had the nerve to try them on in the store! In addition, now my GF has given me more confidence in my appearance, I working towards a different idea in my male wardrobe. Some classic bits, ( found a terrific wool overcoat for posh events ) and some very colorful stuff. I have to go look at a traditional Indian tailored vest/tunic pant set that she and her Mom found while out the other day, Bright blue, with what she says was stunning embroidery and bead work. Then, I am working towards wearing a kilt a work, and if that goes well, suitable skirts. Shoes are going to remain male, though I may experiment with a wig and makeup, and then a complete female outfit, along with the appropriate padding and forms. The last is mostly curiosity as to how believable an image I can project, I'm really not feeling much of an urge to actually "Crossdress" in the same way I did.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Thanks everyone! I am glad to see I'm not the only one. I don't even think I go to the men's section in stores anymore. LOL! Go figure. *shrugs* I just want to be a little lady.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

I ain't even close.

Way more female clothing than male. I wear tatty male clothes to go through my day while the nice stuff is waiting for me to get free.

Banned Read only
    I'll leave it to outerwear. Since retirement I have no reason to buy anymore boy clothes other than worn out BVD's and tee shirts. I have four pairs of dress slacks. And, then there's 94 dresses. Two pairs of male dress shoes; one black, one brown. Two pairs of male athletic shoes. Sixteen pairs of heels.

Not counting underwear
    Male outweighs female by about 10:1
    I have a lot of clothes dependent on what I am doing or who I have to impress that day.
    For female clothes I just counted. I have 7 jeans ( including the ones my daughter stole from me) 12 tops, 10skirts, 5 dresses 4 shoes, not counting my wife who is same size
    Underwear, yeah well over a diff panty a day for at least 6 months. Oddly enough there are only a couple dozen I wear with any regularity
    Corsets and bustiers, whole back of my drawer, bras, about a dozen. Dam things are expensive! Nylons, stay ups and stockings, whole nother drawer with my reg socks

My time is split between a home with my wife and a business location with a private apartment. Generally I spend two to three days at home and the remaining time at the apartment. In my home I am about 70% female clothing and in my apartment it is almost 95% female clothing. Recently I have not purchased any male clothing yet I continue to buy female clothes, jewelry, wigs, cosmetics, shoes, and perfume. The majority of my dressing is at the apartment. Since retirement I have considered living in the female mode only.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Well, I certainly have more feminine shoes than male ones. I have maybe four pairs of male shoes and at least two or three dozen pairs of ladies' shoes and boots.

I need to thin out my male wardrobe some more; there's too much stuff hanging in the closet I don't wear any more. Besides, I'll need more room for dresses.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Yeah, my wardrobe ratio is changing too. I too have more heels than guy shoes And even when I go to shoe store, I always end up buying heels instead of guy shoes.

At least 80% female clothes. I once figured out that if I put everything on hangers, I would need about 30 feet of closet rod to hang them on. My shoe and boot collection is also huge. A lot of my clothes could stand to go as I have gained too much weight. Some of my shoes and boots are size 10 while I now can't wear anything less than an 11.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Way more female clothes than male clothes.3 closets as opposed to 1.

Since retirement almost 100% womens clothing.

about 90% feminine, 10 % male. I try to always go out with at least 90% girls clothes on, jeans, t's