Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maybe you’re wrong, and they’re right

I have not had doubts since 2004 and I have moved ahead and I love my new life.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    Do you ever have doubts about what you’re doing? Do you ever think, if only for a moment, that your situation is patently impossible, and maybe, just maybe, you’re WRONG, and you should start doing things right? I suppose I could be wrong, you know – I’ve been wrong before...
    Note that as humans, we have been given the gift of intelligence. It is a powerful and extraordinary tool. While clearly it can be used for less than good purposes, when we do use it for good it seems to magnify our original intent. So, you have a sack full of this currency. Spend it wisely and your grasp will finally equal your reach...

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    You do not have a problem with crossdressing but with being hurt by people.
    I love this statement. Sometimes I doubt myself whether I should be crossdressing but like Kelly said, I am more afraid of what others think.