Thread: CD Friends to hang out with during Pride in Chi-town

CD Friends to hang out with during Pride in Chi-town

Hey Ladies!!!!,
    I know it may be early for this. LGBT Pride weekend in Chicago is months away. Yet I'm hoping to gather up some cd friends for me and my fiance to hang out with at some point thoughout the weekend. Just doing a little networking. It'd be great to meet some local cd friends.

Drop me a line if you're interested.
    Dann

Hi Dann,

Look into the Chicagoland TGirls Yahoo group, they're out and about to all sorts of places a lot and I'm pretty sure they go to the pride stuff. There's also the Chicago Gender Society and the Chi Chapter of Tri Ess, lots of other to meet there.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

If you care to come 90 miles north, Milwaukee has their Pridefest the first weekend in June. It's a three day event on Milwaukee's lakefront with plenty of entertainment, the annual pride parade, and hopefully good weather. Fun to be had by all and everybody's invited.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Wow both sound like super fun. I am a little better than an hour north of Milwaukee. It seems pretty hard to meet any cd friends around here and besides being from a small town I am not yet out to anyone. Keep me informed when the dates get closer. If I can scrape up a little free time it may just be worth the travel.