Thread: A question for mostly gg's but anyones comments are great.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

A question for mostly gg's but anyones comments are great.

Ladies I know this may not be a question aimed directly toward you because being here most of you are already very accepting of this lifestyle. Other cds are welcome to answer too.

But, what are some of the comments ( either positive or negative ) from other gg's, either friends or people you encounter when you mention crossdressing. Part of the reason I ask is that I have a hard enough time talking to females more or less bringing up this subject.

Thank you
    Mellissa

One of my friends is married to a c/d too.
    We met at a therapy session, when we both believed our Husbands needed to be " cured " ...
    That was 8 years ago, and she will not discuss c/d on any level.
    She told her H to stop, or lose her, He told her he has stopped. ???
    Even when I try tell her how happy we are, she just wont open up.
    Some of my friends/family, think its done for fetish only, and dont buy into " its something you are "
    Mostly I think that, ignorance is what most people suffer from , when it comes to c/ding..
    I am Loved because I am me, not just because I accept.

Wives of the couples that do TriEss meetings share a lot sometimes.Perhaps some of those members will answer your post.I would say that most accepting wives that I know of,keep it to themselves,unless they socialize as a couple.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Believe it or not never been ask or do I bring the subject up when dress and out and about.Now the bright side is a sales women in JCPenny's told me for a man you do make a very nice looking women. In this world of the all mighty dollars nobody cares about you just your money.

Honestly, I don't talk about it, just do it. When I dance at the club, females, both straight and gay have fun dancing with me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A GG friend had no feelings one way or the other just did not want to bring it up in future. Other GGs I tell such as shop assistants that I have made friends with are quite supportive.

Maria

When I go to my Tri-Ess meetings we generally first head to the local Dress Barn for a bit of shopping. After the meeting we go to a local diner for dessert (sometimes before the meeting for dinner). The women there are always wonderful, friendly and of course a bit curious. They sometimes ask about certain aspects of our dressing but they are always respectful and treat us as they would any other woman in their establishment which is a compliment to them and makes us feel accepted and at home.
    Others I have met in my travels have always been the same and I personally have never had a bad encounter with a woman to date.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by His Wife View Post
    Some of my friends/family, think its done for fetish only, and dont buy into " its something you are "
    Mostly I think that, ignorance is what most people suffer from , when it comes to c/ding..
    Thank you, I think you summed up most of my fears. Many people think it is fetish and out of the norm and wont just accept us for who we are. Most of us didnt not choose to be this way, it is WHO WE ARE.

Platinum Member
    Mellissa, don't base your assesment of what people think on an "N" of 1. His Wife noted that the other woman was incapable of accepting her husband as he is. That means, that of these two women, 50% are accepting.

As for the comments from friends or family, those statements about it being a fetish reflect...eh, so what? I have neighbors who may think I"m a fetishist or that its a hobby...whatever their assumption, it hasn't materially impacted our relationships. And as a friend said, "other peoples' opinions of me are none of my business"

I have found most women Sa's that I have interacted with have shown me a good time, a few are so so and only a couple of them huffy with acceptance.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.