Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UGH! I want to be a girl so bad!

I hate being human. I'd much rather be from space. Nanu nanu.
    Seriously though, seems to me the grass is always greener, you know the rest. I don't worry about what I don't have. Just glad to get through another day.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG View Post
    LOL
    I'm sure I would just end up making a mess.
    and if I started walking around shirtless my neighbor would lose her mind she has a 12 year old son that has a little bit of a crush on me lol
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Well I never said some measure of practice wouldn't be involved.
    And as for the 12 year old...yeah, I'd definitely go for it probably a few towns over...or start looking for those designated places...
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    I hate being human. I'd much rather be from space. Nanu nanu.
    Seriously though, seems to me the grass is always greener, you know the rest. I don't worry about what I don't have. Just glad to get through another day.
    WOW!!
    I never thought I'd see a Mork reference! That takes me back, lol!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-20-2013 at 07:16 AM. Reason: multiposting isn't allowed, use the multipost function

It's not all it's cracked up to be
    I can agree with that! And I'm a TG! I live in "girlworld" and, yeah, it definitely isn't all "sugar and spice and everything nice."

On the other hand, it is pretty much only us TG/TS's who have lived in both worlds and it may not be perfect, but my vote for "better" goes to the women, so I agree with May, the OP.

I don't know it would be fun to have the ability to piss standing up lol
    and to be able to walk around shirtless in the summer time
    Yeah, O.K., the peeing part is pretty convenient, you can even carve pictures in the snow! But it ain't worth the trade.

Hugss,
    Persephone.

(Apologies to the FtM crowd, I realize that your perspective will be different).
    Last edited by Persephone; 02-20-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    That's it. Comment if you want to, or not... I don't care.
    As the years roll by my desire has diminished slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I can agree with that! And I'm a TG! I live in "girlworld" and, yeah, it definitely isn't all "sugar and spice and everything nice."

On the other hand, it is pretty much only us TGTS's who have lived in both worlds and it may not be perfect, but my vote for "better" goes to the women, so I agree with May, the OP.

Yeah, O.K., the peeing part is pretty convenient, you can even carve pictures in the snow! But it ain't worth the trade.

Hugss,
    Persephone.

(Apologies to the FtM crowd, I realize that your perspective will be different).
    Well said all round Barbara.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm pretty unsure if the world would be better if I was a girl, but ya... I think I would like it better that way. Anyway, the grass is always greener on the other side. Maybe when I'm there it'll be better here.... who knows.

Persephone: Theres no snow here.... so I guess I've got no trade~ ^.^

Lol straight to the point May
    Well I wish I had that option, but I don't and until you accept what you are and what you can achieve with what you have, wishing for the unattainable will just leave you miserable.
    Sure your not choking in the pink fog a bit at the Moment?

Take a look at this before any drastic decisions. A very smart young woman....

http://www.autostraddle.com/ten-thin...sition-156538/
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    It's not all it's cracked up to be
    Im thinking being a crossdressing guy is worse than anything. We have to deal with being a guy and deal with wanting to be a girl. Most of the time it is fighting off the girl that wants out.

Platinum Member
    It seems to me that you are well on your way, May. It's neither good nor bad, it just is. You've got some work to do and some decisions to make. I agree with Natalie. It's time to find a therapist to help you sort this all out and choose your path.

Quote Originally Posted by mellissawi View Post
    Im thinking being a crossdressing guy is worse than anything. We have to deal with being a guy and deal with wanting to be a girl. Most of the time it is fighting off the girl that wants out.
    I think that therein lies the other side of the proverbial coin. We might be fighting off the girl who wants out...but once the transition is truly complete, we would---like all true GGs---be fighting off every guy that wants in, in addition to a whole host of other issues of being a woman in this world.
    Many women out there (even the most accepting and supportive) still have a part of themselves that will regard us with some small measure of disdain.
    This is due to the fact that; Yes, we can have feminine impulses. Yes, we can aspire to be pretty, or to shed ourselves of the macho-masculine paradigm that governs what and how we are supposed to act as in the eyes of the World of Man...but we can never truly know the limitations and brutal conforming tactics that the World of Man punishes women with every single day since being born, and dressed in pink flowery onesies by mama.
    So if any of you out there know an accepting girl friend, or (for those of us who are very blessed and severely lucky) an accepting and supportive and even participating SO...give her or them a hug and a "thank you" as often as you can.
    Some of us may want to be an actual female bad enough...but be thankful that you are in the middle. Here, we have the best view of both sides.
    Last edited by Nikki50/50; 02-20-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: occidental and modernized guillemets added to thank you

I don't feel like a girl myself, yet I want to look like one full time, I guess its comparable so I see the point you are making and I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakld View Post
    That's not fair on GG, they will hate you for being to hot
    sure they will....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Just be careful what you wish for. There are a lot of demands that others have of that role. Fulfilling it can be tedious hard work as any woman will tell you. If you "get it" though, it can be very satisfying.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

While I am happy being a girl, I think there has been a couple situations in life that would have gone smoother if I was a male. Specifically middle school, nobody wanted to be friends with the tall socially awkward girl wearing the Matt Hasslebeck jersey. It took a long time for me to build my self confidence after those 3 miserable years.
    11/15/12 ride or die

Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG
    I don't know it would be fun to have the ability to piss standing up lol
    and to be able to walk around shirtless in the summer time
    Like you'd said, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Like others, there is a part of me that longs to be female. Like others, I've contemplated transition. But when weighing it all out in my head, I simply cannot justify it. I greatly enjoy dressing and looking like a woman. I like it all - the hair, the breasts, the high heels and dresses, the hosiery, lace, pretty fingernails, the makeup....... But were I actually female, I'd wish for all of these things far less than I do now. I'd probably wear dresses less than I do now. Most women don't even bother with them much anymore. And simply having the option to wear them without ramifications is a pretty poor reason to chuck one's life in the trash and start all over again as a large, awkward, masculine female. Maybe I'd better stay me.

Katie.....keep what you have. Half the time I pee sitting down, and I rarely bother taking my shirt off in the summer. You're fine the way you are. (I know your comment was tongue in cheek.)

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

While I am happy being a girl, I think there has been a couple situations in life that would have gone smoother if I was a male. Specifically middle school, nobody wanted to be friends with the tall socially awkward girl wearing the Matt Hasslebeck jersey. It took a long time for me to build my self confidence after those 3 miserable years.
    Katie, don't feel alone girl, junior high was not fun for me either, i was about 6' at the time,girls would talk to me, and it is when i started to feel like i should have been a girl,

Mellissa, girlfriend you could not have said it better.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I don't feel like a girl myself, yet I want to look like one full time, I guess its comparable so I see the point you are making and I agree.
    I agree with this statement. I realized a while ago that its really more about the clothes and the look that actually wanting to physically be a girl. It's just that being a girl would make all that a lot easier! And socially acceptable. Sometimes I think if I was a girl, it wouldn't be as much fun!

girl wearing the Matt Hasslebeck jersey.
    well there ya go. Should have been an Elway.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question C'mon! Everyone knows that parable about the , "Grass being greener"?

Then, u jump the fence and suddenly it's NOT as green as u thot it would be!

U want to know about what it's REALLY like becoming female? Ask a TS. If they don't pull any punches, you'll hear about all the BAD things as well as the GOOD things that happen to them after becoming female!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    well there ya go. Should have been an Elway.
    LOL PROUD Seahawks homer right here
    11/15/12 ride or die

My mama said I could be anything I wanted to be --- so today I want to be a girl out and about ,....Oh wait ... why are all those people staring ay me? is one boob lower than the other? is my slip showing? Oooops now they'er pointing and laughing .......??? ....RUN they have pitch forks!!! Could mama be wrong?? Oh well maybe tomarrow she'll be right.................................Debra

Banned Read only
    FULL time? With all the "extra work" on appearance that women are expected to go through? NOT required... but expected.

Would you settle for being an "unattractive" female?

Make any difference?

Banned Read only
    Hi May(be). Part of me has always wanted to be a girl. I have no idea if I want to be a girl forever, and at this point in my life that doesn't seem really practical. Right now, though, I'd like to be one even just once.

Me too! I obsesses about being a girl every day! Wish it were easier! Be strong sis! Find ur path!

Part of me has always wanted to be in the right body, but I'm not sure about a full transition either. I am working towards being both wearing what I want to wear and being happy with myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "So familiar and overwhelmingly warm... This one, this form I hold now.
    Embracing you, this reality here, This one, this form I hold now, so.... Wide eyed and hopeful.
    Wide eyed and hopefully wild.
    We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
    Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
    This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in
    This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion." - Tool