Thread: Ordered first pair of heels.

Personality Crisis

Ordered first pair of heels.

Just a cheap pair of pumps on amazon. Should get them tomorrow. I can't wait!

Rocker

I remember buying my first pair of heels. When they arrived I was so excited, and I quickly opened the box. On top of the man sized heels was a hand written note from the seller that simply said 'Be yourself and always be beautiful doing it'. Then under the note I found a computer CD with 'Me' written on it. I put it into the computer and it was loaded with pics of the CD'er in my heels! He was in other heels too, more modeling what he had for sale but kinda exhibiting too. Still makes me smile.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congrats! I bet it won't be the last

I prefer buying locally that way I still retain anonymity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I only wish I could order online. Bought my first pair at Payless Shoes which is really quite nice when you need size 12 womens. The sales gurls don't give it a second thought as they know with that size they are for me and usually tell me if they are getting in new styles in my size and when the sales are. It's fun and exciting to buy fem cloths for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I prefer buying locally that way I still retain anonymity.
    So the people at Amazon. com don't know who you are? Seems like buying locally would have the opposite effect? I bought my first pair in person.... not locally... a few decades ago. and I'm sure everyone bought my story that I was buying them for my wife.... along with a bra and a dress... lol.

and I still have them..... probably because they weren't cheap.... cheap doesn't typically look as good on as it does on the website.... or last very long..... you can find quality items on sale or discounted if you try....
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-26-2013 at 10:43 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Payless is great. If you want more styles try Aliepress.com. I just bought 4 pairs. I have yet to order these but they are on my favorites list.