Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd sensations or at least unexpected ones..

I experience pleasure in actually being competent in things that GGs consider trivial. Being able to put on a coat of nail polish without getting it on the surrounding skin makes me feel good. Same goes for makeup application and putting an outfit together.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I love the feeling of a slip brushing against my legs when wearing hose.

the feel and texture of the clothes always gets me,,,,

way to go Melissakozak

Unexpected? No, not any more.

I do get the nice feelings, and the only thing about them unexpected is the fact that after so many years, I still get the same sensations.

Like the sensual nakedness of fresh shaved legs under a long nightgown or while wearing hose or diving into a pool and how much cooler the water feels.
    DonnaT

Aside from the usual sensations of dressing up, I once dressed en femme years ago in a mini skirt and sheer nylons over freshly shaved legs when going to a Halloween party. It was fairly warm outside but started to rain. When the water splashed my legs and ran down my nylons it was very arousing. I felt really sexy.

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Feelings? at one time ...probably all that were mentioned, but long nails have got to be one of the most unique feelings I remember.
    Chickie

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    The most memorable is sitting down on a cold seat in short skirt.
    Send thrills everywhere.
    On the plus side. I love going down stairs and feeling my forms move.... exquisite
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

hmmm, the tug of garters on stocking tops, taking off a pair of very sexy very uncomfortable heels after wearing them for hours

I have a skirt, its short, but then in back has sheer material to the ankles... so with thigh highs on, it creates and incredible cooling effect. Like I want to wrap my house in nylons and put a sheer sheet of material over it in the summer to see how it works

putting my hand into the pockets of my slacks and almost breaking my hand because the pocket is not even half long enough.

Deedee

ah the disadvantage of being trans... clothing, hair, and etc dont give me any feelings of tingles... its just objects.. but when it all comes together and i look awesome that is when i get goosebumps.... ive had a couple pics that made me look like megan fox at a glance.. those are awesome moments for me

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The best feeling I get is when I am all done with clothes and makeup and I put my wig on last and then look in the mirror. When that wig goes on .... bingo! .. She's back! As far as other feelings go it's mostly the clothes. Long floaty skirts are the best especially if I am wearing a waist slip and pantyhose underneath. I love the feeling of a bra and forms too. The clothes just make you feel different and it's a difference we all like. For a non clothes feeling I would say just the general feeling of being slightly vulnerable is nice. You know, very high heels where you can't run, tight pencil skirt where you can only walk in small steps, or at the other end of the scale, wearing a very short skirt and knowing you have to keep your knees together at all times, and when sitting and standing (especially when getting in and out of cars) making sure that you don't show off something you shouldn't. All these little things make me feel slightly vulnerable (in a nice way).
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Ohhh, there are so many. The feel of nail polish, a breeze up my skirt, the streach of my arch in heels, and the wiggle of my hips walking one foot in front of the other. And my forms........mmmm covered in a nice lacy bra.....ok, I have to stop now..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    The cool sensual feeling as the chilly wind wisps under my dress, enveloping the tautness of my garterbelt and stockings against my bare thighs. The delicious feeling both sensual and visual of red painted fingernails, as they assist my pretty foot adorned with matching nail polish slide into a 5" strappy stiletto, the amazing arch of the foot, the silky feeling as my foot glides into the stilleto, and slowly seats itself, my flaming red toe nails straining to be seen through my full fashion stockings and the leather encagement of my stiletto heels..Ummmmmmm so sensual !
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

For me its has to be wearing a skirt and how the air flows around and I like wearing vest tops with thin straps the feel of air on my back and shoulders at the same time, somehow not the same as when I have my shirt of as a guy ?

Does anyone else find this, if you do some of the things as a guy ie wearing shorts, vest tops etc doesn't have the same feeling as when your a girl ?

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Other than the "normal" CDing sensations, I like the feel of dangly naval jewelry. I did have a new sensation last week. We had an unexpected 3" of snow while I was driving to the monthly Girls Night Out. Walking in snow with open toe heels is not a good sensation! You can't keep snow out of your shoes no matter how you try to walk!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Banned Read only
    I don't get to dress up on the weekends but when I put on a pair of panties under my shorts or pants on the weekend it's almost as good as the whole outfit. Also, when I apply new toe nail polish. I can't stop looking at my pretty toes even when I can't dress up

Heck, sometimes I get a smile out of just typing the word "pantyhose".

Yes, uncounted tiny thrills.

Nothing feels better than putting on a brand new pair of pantyhose on freshly shaven legs. Nothing.

Opening my purse and taking out my lipstick.

Sometimes the thought of getting dressed is arousing, and then when I get dressed the feelings of arousal subside and I find myself enjoying a relaxed and contented state of mind. I find it most enjoyable, relaxing, and my mind is at peace.
    Di

Love being out with earings on and my hair down, light makeup feeling so b****y Oh shivers.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Taking clothes out of the dryer and grabbing silky undies

the wind chime sounds of dangly hoop earrings

Deedee

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    As someone else said, I love the feel of my earrings swinging my earlobes. Also I love the feel of my hair {wig} on my neck and upper back. Another favorite is the feel of my panties moving against my pants when bending over, doesn't happen every time but when it does it's heaven.
    I love walking with moderate hoops in my ears, after a bit they match the rhythm of your steps, wearing long earrings when you're walking in heels is just deliciousluy femme