Thread: Im so excited.........

Banned Read only

Im so excited.........

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to share.
    Now that i'm single I have been extensively building up my waredrobe and now currently shopping for the perfect wig. Once I have everything I plan on setting up a makeover at ULTA early I hope and then hopfully once done I can dress there and leave as a woman and spend the day shopping and being about en femme. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps and a wonderful feeling at the same time.
    Oh I can't wait. Sometimes I wonder if the anticipation is not as good as the actual day I do it. Anyway girls, wish me luck and I hope I don't scare anybody

That sounds so cool. Wish you the best. Let us know how it goes. I want to try one to see if I can pull it off. There are too many obstacles in the way right now.

Mysticlady: If I understand you correctly, you want to go to Ulta in drab and get a makeover and then get changed to be en femme? I don't think that there are any facilities for changing at any of the Ultas that I have been to.
    Nothing against Ulta, they are very friendly and have good products, but you might consider either going en femme but without makeup or to find a private makeup artist.
    My first time out I used a private makeup artist and had good results.
    Also, it is really hard to transform from drab to femme anywhere, much less a public restroom which would be your only option at Ulta to my knowledge.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by VickysBFF View Post
    Mysticlady: If I understand you correctly, you want to go to Ulta in drab and get a makeover and then get changed to be en femme? I don't think that there are any facilities for changing at any of the Ultas that I have been to.
    Nothing against Ulta, they are very friendly and have good products, but you might consider either going en femme but without makeup or to find a private makeup artist.
    My first time out I used a private makeup artist and had good results.
    Also, it is really hard to transform from drab to femme anywhere, much less a public restroom which would be your only option at Ulta to my knowledge.
    Thank You for the information. For some reason or another I assumed they provided changing rooms. I may take your advice and go dressed already.

I hope have fun and let us know how it goes. I am dying to have a makeover.
    Marsha

You are not likely to scare any body, but if you experiment with some basic makeup first it will help you.
    Get fitted for a wig and they will help you choose a satisfactory color and design.
    You do need to walk the walk first and see where you want to go so as it is a successful day.
    Why spoil it because of something you have forgotten.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Thank You for the information. For some reason or another I assumed they provided changing rooms. I may take your advice and go dressed already.
    You are welcome! Good luck to you; I hope that it goes well and is a good experience. Going dressed already is probably your best option.

Banned Read only
    Hello All
    Just wanted to touch base and let you know that it's getting close. I got one outfit and need 3 others. I ordered some shoes from payless and can't wait to get them. I got 3 pair and need three more outfits to go with them. Im still shopping for a wig but I believe Ive narrowed down to this one place. They'll fit it for me and I need to get that done and then finally plan my venture. Im hoping to spend at least 3 days in femme. Im hoping to meet friends and spend some time with them. I hope Im not all talk and no walk. I really want to do this just to at least say I did it.
    Again, please wish me luck. Thank You Ladies

P.S. Im sitting here writing and reading and my darn pantyhose keep rolling down over my little tire,any ideas and how to keep them up....please help

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Get a waist cincher or a corset of some kind.
    Wal Mart has shapers that do a great job.
    Get the one you step into and has clasps up the front they work great for me.

Banned Read only
    Thanks Tracii
    Your the Bomb