Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Aunt died today

My Aunt died today

My Aunt died today at 12.45pm. She was divorced from my dad's brother back in the 80s so we kind of lost touch over the years. It has got me thinking life is short and we never know when our time will come. I have decided that I am no longer going to pussy-foot around family and friends regarding my CDing. I am not going out of my way to tell them, that would be insensitive but I am no longer going to hide away like a naughty school child. If the subject arises I am not going to deny it. I intend to enjoy the rest of my CDing days as best I can. Sometimes you have to think of others but sometimes you have to think of number 1.

Maria

Sorry for your loss Maria. Life is to short be who you are hun.You go girl.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Oooh. I am sorry to hear about that.

I was lucky recently during a car crash where a speeding motorist hit me. I too realised you do not know what is around the corner.

Maria, I am sorry, my condolences and best for you and rest of the family. Steph.
    Stephanie

Sorry about your loss. Hope when they find out they are as understanding as we are. Good luck.

Sorry to hear of your loss my friend. In the end we can only be who we are. Sometimes being true to ourselves takes courage. We are here to help each other in any case. Be well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sorry for your loss Maria. My condolences to you. I like your outlook for the future and the enjoyment you will have without those guilt feelings. Best of luck in the days ahead.

I agree Maria, let the present crisis pass for a while and then embark on a way to out yourself nicely.
    My condolences to you regarding your aunt also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sorry to hear this hun. You're right, life is just too short to hide away. I'm in the same situation at the moment so if you need to chat drop me a line
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.

Good for you, live is to short,

My condolences on the loss of your Aunt. My Aunt passed away one year ago and I miss her and wish I would have spent more time with her. Congratulations on deciding to be who you really are.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Good for you Maria, enjoy life. I am sorry to hear about your aunt,they are specail to us in life hugs girl
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Maria,

I echo everyone else in sympathies for your loss. I hope the days ahead for you and family are as good as can be.

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    Maria, I am sorry, my condolences to and you and your family

Banned Read only
    I'm very sorry for your loss.

You have the right attitude though - life is short and uncertain.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Life is sort tomorrow is promised to no one. Don't feel guilty about being who you are.
    Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Sometime it take this type of event to force us to grasp we only get one chance at life.

Tomorrow is always a Gift!

Wishing you all the best!

I don't know about others, but I've experienced these kinds of cathartic events in the past, but I usually end up backing off once the initial shock wears off.

Banned Read only
    Sorry to hear for your loss,,it has been established that we only live once.And that (NDE),Near Death Experiences have shown a a brillient light ,non-judgemental .I always thought i would go to hell ,because i wanted to be a woman.I reallly wanted to be a wife and a mom and maybe have a little girl to love with all my heart.i'm sorry i'm crying now.

Sorry for you loss Maria.
    When you come to the end of your own life it will be the things you have not done will be your regrets. I have stared death in the face and came out the other side still only to hide in the closet. No more I say lets live the life we want and deserve. you be yourself.
    Last edited by andrea lace; 02-26-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: punctuation

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria S View Post
    Sometimes you have to think of others but sometimes you have to think of number 1.

Maria
    I'm sort of thinking that in this case you are also thinking of the others too. Your truthfulness with them will hopefully improve your relationship or it could destroy it. Either way, you'll have family and loved ones you can share your heart with. That's a gift to everyone involved.

Sorry for your loss

Maria, I ma so sorry to hear of your Aunt passing, I too buried my great Aunt today. She will always be the most wonderful woman. warm, and happy and so helpful. But she was always happy, and as you say we should be also, because as you say you never know when it may be your turn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

Condolences,Maria. It never gets any easier to see your loved ones go. A constant reminder of how short life is and that we should get the most out of every day. hugz,Barbara

Maria - somettimes, good things come out of sad things - maybe for you, this is one of those times. Stay strong.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!