Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coworkers who don't know, joking about you CDing

Banned Read only

Coworkers who don't know, joking about you CDing

Does this happen to you?

I occasionally get told by the women at work, separately, at different times, how they could imagine me in their heels, make-up etc when I'm present.

One, when re-doing her lip gloss, asked me if I'd like it also, then said she was only joking.

I would figure from all that that their intuition is telling them something about you Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Happened to me, but in high school. A group of girls I knew kept saying I would look good in their clothes, one even as far as saying that by reading my hand she could tell that in my past life I was a girl. I have no idea why because I don't behave like a woman, my mannerism are very reduced to be honest, I'm usually perceived as a very serious and boring person.

I guess some girls have this feminization fantasy in their heads. No more depth in this really. That or they might know something about you heathr1. I guess you will have to find out.

They have a real good idea about you. If they are good friends you could confide.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

For some who aren't supposed to know they are throwing out messages.
    Show them a party shot when you dressed up for a bet.
    That starts the conversation rolling.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    It's a BIG misconception that women don't like to fish. When more than one woman is fishing, someone knows something regardless of how "careful" you may or may not consider yourself to be.

Banned Read only
    Once when I was at work about 7 months ago. I was just standing there running my machine. My co worker guy that was working beside me, pulled at his t shirt to make boobs and said, "my name is Tara", then he started walking in a very exaggerated woman's walk. I watched him walk, I laughed with him. But inside, I asked myself, why did he do this pretense for one, and why the name Tara? It scared me for a while. I realized it was just a coincidence. Had he and the others really knew the truth, it would have been more joking than that.

I've a had a couple of these as well. One young lady would show me pictures, like magazine adds of lingerie, and say "You would look good in this!" Another young lady would use very fragrant (feminine) hand cream and every time she got it out, she would ask if I wanted some too. I always assumed they felt like they knew something. Must have been that intuition thing.
    Stephanie

"separately," "at different times?" Methinks they know or have a strong suspicion that you are a CDer.

i can relate. A new guy told me the other day out of the blue " thank god for transvestites." i looked up and asked what do you mean by that. he said he didnt really know but he has hinted about other things like that in the past.

A number of women have fantasies about dressing men up or putting makeup on them. Probably a number of them have done it before, maybe as a teen.

I've seen quite a few such instances in schools. Womanless beauty pagents, for example; and even in clubs as they have gotten older and married.

You might just ask them sometime when they talk that way, "Have you ever dressed a guy up before?"

Anyway, sounds like girl talk, and you are handy to the discussion.
    DonnaT

Since I've dressed for Halloween at work I have been kidded about it. Just laugh it off and go about your business.
    Two of my coworkers know, another I know is fishing, him I play with. I don't get flustered and let him think what he wants.

Silver Member
    Women at work tend to talk so if one thinks you would look good in makeup or lingerie and depending on your reaction will spread the gossip. I would just say if you want to see me dressed in something that you would do it and call their bluff. If you are lucky they will dress you or make you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara D. Rose View Post
    Once when I was at work about 7 months ago. I was just standing there running my machine. My co worker guy that was working beside me, pulled at his t shirt to make boobs and said, "my name is Tara", then he started walking in a very exaggerated woman's walk. I watched him walk, I laughed with him. But inside, I asked myself, why did he do this pretense for one, and why the name Tara? It scared me for a while. I realized it was just a coincidence. Had he and the others really knew the truth, it would have been more joking than that.
    It really can't be a coincidence. For example, why would he pick the name Tara considering that Tara is not a very common female name. I really think he knows about you.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I've had our department VP warn me not to wear heels to work in a kidding manor but I thing he was serious..... not that I care who does or doesn't know....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    When I was in my late teens and early 20s I had several girls and women tell me I would make a pretty girl. Most had no idea about my CDing. A few that did stronly encourged me. Several SAs even back in the early 60s figured out quickly that the dresses and lingerie were for me. One told me everyone should have beautiful lingerie. While I was small and fine featured I wasn't effeminate in my manerisms. I talked to two of them one evening and they pointed out that my looks were what many girls wanted.

My land lady who was a beautician encourged me to go out as a girl assuring me no one would suspect that I wasn't.
    I dated a couple of the girls that knew and they loved playing up my feminity.

They may suspect something, and are baiting you. Will you bite?

Aspiring Member
    Yes I've always gotten this all the time no matter where I was working. I call it 'spirits'.
    I think it's the direct of result of who you are. An energy you constantly put in the atmosphere is bound to vibrate and come back to you thru people. It's feels almost like they are taunting you in some way.

I've had women come at me about eyeliner, lipstick, pantyhose. Some have even told me "I have no idea why I am telling you this, you don't care about these things, do you?"
    Funny part is , its always certain women, and I can tell what they are about to say before they say it. Some kind of weird extra sensory something or other.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    Another young lady would use very fragrant (feminine) hand cream and every time she got it out, she would ask if I wanted some too.
    Yes, me too! I have had a female co-worker use feminine hand cream and then ask me if I wanted some. The thing is there were two other guys who worked in that office at the time but she didn't offer it to them. Did she think I was more inclined to want to use it than them?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Heathr, I too wonder as mentioned above if you work with women, if they can sense that about us? It is awkward when the topic comes up at work, even when it is in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

I had a boss that told me I'd make a pretty woman.....
    Little did he know...

XO

Penni

Taught HS for years. Nearly all the men were coaches and only came to the teachers lounge if there was food, so I was in the longe lots of times being the only male with 5 - 10 females. I think they will talk women stuff then and simply don't care if just one man around listens. Once one was talking about needing a stapless bra and trying to embarras me asked "do you have a strapless bra I could borrow?" No big deal that's just women
    Chelle

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Women don't say things like that around a guy unless they already have some idea. Fishing? Yes women do it all the time.
    One of my friend's wife fishes me all the time. I just answer the questions in a way where she can pick up on it.
    I'm sure she knows something or at least suspects.
    My BGF and her are friends so maybe some she told her something.I'm really not worried about it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-24-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chelle View Post
    ............... I think they will talk women stuff then and simply don't care if just one man around listens. Once one was talking about needing a stapless bra and trying to embarras me asked "do you have a strapless bra I could borrow?" No big deal that's just women
    Chelle
    I think you've got it right. Once you're accepted by them, they just talk their normal talk. Because we are crossdressers, I think we sometimes imagine things that aren't really happening.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

The closest to that was when I was working there was a young black woman sitting beside me and an older woman sitting beside her. I don't know how we got on the subject but we were talking about feet and shoe sizes. Before I knew what was happening the older woman said why don't you try each others shoes on so we did and they fitted us both. If she had said keep them on all day I would have found it hard to say no. If only they knew OR perhaps they did!!!!!

Maria