Thread: A gift from a Mom

Aspiring Member

A gift from a Mom

When I had my last hair appointment my hairdresser's mom was there to see me. She gave me a beautiful pair of earrings when I was in the styling chair! When I removed mine, Amanda put in the right earring while her mother did the left. That was so special! When I got home I tried to take a closeup photo. I ended up taking a picture in a mirror. Sorry, it's the best I could do. Have women ever given you feminine gifts? Leanne
    Attached Images Attached Images

My wife has bought me clothing and jewelry.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    My MOM has known about my Dressing since i was verry young. When I was 7 or 8 she took me to a Psychrists (sp) smartly he said it's just something "he" will do no matter what you do to punish him. Though Mom did not condone my ventures, she never scolded me. Later in life Mom worked as a Fashion Model and Executive on
    7th Avenue in NY.
    SO I HAVE TO SAY MY MOM GAVE ME UNDERSTANDING .
    (((HUGGS))))
    JoanAz

The greatest gift my mother gave we other then her love and understanding was the freedom to dress if I wanted to but only in the house, age was 14 and have never stopped

My wife's best friend bought 5 or 6 pair of clip on earings at a garage sale as she knows about my other side and gave them to me - they were very nice, stylish and tasteful - a warm experience that I will remember..................Debra

The only time I've received something feminine was when I was at my favorite women's bar one night and met a woman who was wearing a pair of big hoop earrings that I really liked. I complimented her on her earrings and asked her where she got them, told her that I'd like to get a pair too, and she took hers off and gave them to me, my favorite earrings forever after.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Yes, I have received gifts from women but this "gift" to you was a very special one!
    Hugs, Carole

The gift you recieved seems to be something very special to two people.
    Treasure the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, my wife and my mother.
    DonnaT

Sadly,my mom is long gone.I think of her often and can't help but wonder what she would think of me as Barbara.She always wanted a daughter,but only had me and my three brothers.I like to think she'd love Barbara.

That is so cool Leanne!!! My hairdresser gave me a pair of earrings once. I admired them and she said, I'm tired of them, here. She took them off and gave them to me...

almost all the clothing and accessories are gift from my wife

Aspiring Member
    Wow! Ladies, you have some awesome spouses and friends. You better buy them some flowers. today. Leanne

Hi,

With in family yes of cause Kaylyn our daughter, has brought with help from Dejarn her daughter things for me namely earing's, & at other time's house hold good's & Jos does as well.

After all they have gone through , it show's we are still family ,
    I think its wonderfull they have been able to do that,

...noeleena...