Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to address the sexual component of being a girl?

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karusiskaru View Post
    I go through these distinct phases...
    I think I'm entering into a new chapter of my CD thing and this is making sense now. I'm currently in guy mode and dressing just seems like a huge bother. I'm kind of looking forward to when it's more important again though and wonder if maybe I'm ready to retire or something?

Amalgamation of all of our feelings can sometimes be a difficult and long drawn out process. If we stick with it, however, we not only learn more about ourselves but more often than not become a better person for the effort.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't really have any words of wisdom here but I would really like to thank both GGs and CDers for y'all's honest responses. This is why this is the best forum out there. I think we all have either gone through or going through something similar and I believe all she is looking for is advice. I agree a counselor of some type will help you work through some of these issues. I'm seeing one and it does help, if you let it work. Don't think you can work through this overnight, believe me when I say that doesn't work I tried that route and it just makes it worse. Take it slow and enjoy the journey, isn't that what life's about.
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

I go through these distinct phases , each lasting about two weeks which are periodic and make my life confusing and troublesome.

guy phase: I feel like a normal guy and act like a normal guy, my productivity at work is the best this time.

girl phase: I start feeling feminine and a compulsive need to crossdress. I get really emotional and have difficulty concentrating at work. I am obsessed with the color pink and fashion, makeup, celebrity divas etc.

horny girl/gay/bi/confused mode: This is by far the worst. By now I am past feeling feminine and am like a almost out of control bimbo. Men, or at least the thought of a strong man excites me. I have dreams of being a damsel in distress, or being a girlfriend/wife to a muscular dude. I feel submissive and tend to do what people say, rather than thinking independently.I tend to behave weirdly in this stage, because I do stupid things in public, e.g. complimenting someones clothes (not in a casual way).

And just like that I am back to being a guy again... Its almost as if there are hormones at play here and the emotional roller coaster is killing me

Sorry for the long post... Hope I get some advice.
    If you are serious and these are serious problems and feelings that you can't control, I suggest asking for advice from a medical professional, not on a crossdressing forum.

You may have a hormone or physical problem, or it may be a mental problem. Either way, advice from a professional would be much more reliable than what you will get here.

And that's my advice.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    I go through these distinct phases , each lasting about two weeks which are periodic and make my life confusing and troublesome.
    Although I'm a mechanical engineer, I've worked with a lot of process engineers over the years. So, when presented with a problem like this, one preliminary step is to consider the time base. You said phase lasts about 2 weeks. That would make me wonder is there anything else happening in your life with approximately the same periodicity? Since we're dealing with human thoughts, emotions and responses, it wouldn't have to be exact; maybe +/- 2 or 3 days.

If, suppose, you were an accountant you might have a monthly closing of the books. It would take place at about the same time each month and could translate to a temporary spike in work load and stress level. Continuing with this sort of scenario, perhaps there was no problem per se with the work load, but maybe it upset your normal eat-sleep-relax schedule. I have no idea as to if any of this relates specifically to your situation, but anything that you can conclusively rule out as a contributor helps to focus on what the problem really is. Hang in there!

I think I continue in the last mode until I under perform at work (which starts happening pretty quickly) and I come to my senses and try to get back to normal.

Banned Read only
    For what its worth, I definitely notice a positive correlation between stress and a desire to dress. Dressing releases stress. There are lots of sources of stress though. I'd imagine loneliness could be a factor too. It was for me years ago, when I was lonely. Now, happily, I'm not. But I can remember loneliness really messing with my head.

Banned Read only
    How to address the sexual component of being a girl?
    You're confused.
    You're not "being" a girl.
    You're just dressing like one.

Banned Read only
    I think I continue in the last mode until I under perform at work (which starts happening pretty quickly) and I come to my senses and try to get back to normal.
    Stress can be a really strange thing. Typically by the time I look or start to behave in a stressed way, it's pretty bad. I guess I'm one of those "Never let them see you sweat." kind of person. However, I discovered that I actually started to react physically even though it wasn't something you could see. I would start going to the bathroom more frequently and eventually it would get to nearly a diarrhea condition, but that would happen after some time. When I began to notice that there wasn't any other explaination for increased bathroom frequency than stress (eliminating other possibilities), it led me to consider what was happening that I was reacting to. Evidently it was on a fairly subconscious level. Really strange s+++...

guy phase: I feel like a normal guy and act like a normal guy, my productivity at work is the best this time.

girl phase: I start feeling feminine and a compulsive need to crossdress. I get really emotional and have difficulty concentrating at work. I am obsessed with the color pink and fashion, makeup, celebrity divas etc.

horny girl/gay/bi/confused mode: This is by far the worst. By now I am past feeling feminine and am like a almost out of control bimbo. Men, or at least the thought of a strong man excites me. I have dreams of being a damsel in distress, or being a girlfriend/wife to a muscular dude. I feel submissive and tend to do what people say, rather than thinking independently.I tend to behave weirdly in this stage, because I do stupid things in public, e.g. complimenting someones clothes (not in a casual way).

And just like that I am back to being a guy again... Its almost as if there are hormones at play here and the emotional roller coaster is killing me

Sorry for the long post... Hope I get some advice.
    I totally identify with this. However, I seem to go from one extreme to the other with no transition in the middle. It just seems to come and go.

I'm not sure I'm welcome in this forum because my CDing is more of a fetish as opposed to a lifestyle.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINY-J View Post
    I'm not sure I'm welcome in this forum because my CDing is more of a fetish as opposed to a lifestyle.
    Doesn't matter - you're welcome here.

I just worry I will say the wrong thing and I don't want to offend anyone or get banned.... My Cd'ing is really an almost necessary means to an end for me sexually. The lingeire, heels, boots, etc. - I'm only really satisfied and truly aroused when the femme clothes are on. I know... I'm strange.

You are new Shiny. I know one of the Mods here and I think I can make her go easy on you the first time.

Basically just be polite and everything will be OK
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINY-J View Post
    I just worry I will say the wrong thing and I don't want to offend anyone or get banned.... My Cd'ing is really an almost necessary means to an end for me sexually. The lingeire, heels, boots, etc. - I'm only really satisfied and truly aroused when the femme clothes are on. I know... I'm strange.
    If it makes you feel any better, we're all a little strange.

To be honest, I find the "kink" in your approach much less disturbing than the lack of it. One of my more disturbing moments was realizing that I was NOT doing this for sexual gratification anymore.

Banned Read only
    I guess I am fortunate to have someone in my life to share both sides of me. When I have the time to be Gina, I have a wonderful person available so I can be his "girl". During our time together, I can fully enjoy doing anything I want as a girl. When I can't be Gina, I have another wonderful person who is there for the guy I am most of the time. My situation is rare. Before I had this situation, I had to be creative to satisfy my cravings. I hope you can find a balance for your life. Otherwise, it sounds like a rollercoaster.