Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun things to do while dressed

Silver Member
    I think I fantasize more when dressed.

Aspiring Member
    Hang out on this amazing website!

Platinum Member
    Hi Crystal , Most anything that needs done around the house and surfing the web.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've gone jogging! Short shorts, sleeveless top. Actually don't think I look too bad from a distance.
    I usually don't like to interact with people since my voice is a giveaway. But I can go jogging with an iPOD and headphones and no one seems to stop to chat. If they do I just keep jogging and they assume I have the music up and just couldn't hear them.

Banned Read only
    I do a GG friend's hair and nails while dressed.

Banned Read only
    I like to get all dolled up, turn the lights down low, put on some girly music, and dance. Sometimes dancing in lingerie is very fun, at least till the cop shows up. One time, Snow White and I sat in the kitchen and made bracelets with her kits. Great evening.

Whilst looking in a mirror I try to imagine myself in different circumstances, something I have done or are planning to do in boy mode or being in place of either a real or fictional GG in similar style clothing. Try it as it feels wonderful almost like being on a holodeck in Star Trek.

Maria

Since I mostly work at home, I do what I would normally do, but sometimes fantasize that I'm a secretary in the office. When I'm on the phone, I think about what the reaction would be of the person I'm talking with if they could see me!
    --Emeraude

Banned Read only
    yea nothing fun really here either...usually house work and work work...I do work out twice during the day and always run in my skorts and padded jog bras not sure if everyone considers that fun but I do. I have played my PS3 while dressed during the afternoon or late at night. We should start a dressing PS3 group...lol. I also sit around and watch a movie or two when I decide to stop everything but I usually end up feeling guilty I'm not doing anything constructive but I look and feel great no matter what I'm doing while dressed.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Hmmmm OK, yes cook clean shop work pretty much life as I know it...

I like to vacuum.

I enjoy being able to walk around the entire house in complete freedom, being dressed in heels and different outfits. Sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and leisurely drinking it while watching TV without fear of being caught.
    Di

I have a dish washer but any maids who love vaccuuming are welcome. I also like to visit the forum when dressed cause somehow I sound more like rita when I'm dressed.

hugs rita
    Last edited by rita63; 02-28-2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: typo's
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Nothing, ...maybe self portaits, but I find it pretty boring to stay at home mostly feeling like I have to hide from the doors and windows...Its more fun to go out, but even then I have this aversion to spending money, so I prefer doing outdoor sports and they benefit my health too.
    Chickie

Chickhe
    You can fight the window door aversion by buying a big housecoat. I'm still looking for fuzzy slippers. The outdoor rink downtown was melted today when I walked through it so no activity there and the sidewalks are flooded. Support group meetings keep me sane. And take vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin.

hhugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I do some cooking but it is usally either on the computer or curled up watching a movie. I do notice that when I'm watching tv in drab I sit up and when dressed I tend to curl up on the couch which is so much more comfy.

Ya'll need to get out of the house...I was thinking white water rafting, mountain climbing, hiking, hit the amusement park, night on the town, ....

i'd love to go outside but the area i live in is a bit on the ..... rough side haha would love soo much to cycle though haha

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The general answer is "I explore!" Let me explain:

When we found Tina 8 years ago, we wondered who she was and how she had affected my life and our marriage all these years (married 33 years at that point). So, Tina was an incredible adventure for us and it was perfectly clear that in order to find out who Tina was we needed to give her the tools to be feminine and then step back and watch! So, my wife would continually ask questions and Tina slowly found what she liked/disliked, and how she thought about life in general! That lead to books and movies she liked and my male self could not stand (), crafts, foods she enjoyed cooking, activities with my wife that I really wasn't all that keen about as a guy, and even a musical instrument that she really wanted to learn to play.

So, now when Tina comes to visit, it's literally a separate set of activities and items that are hers, and a life that is hers. If there's a book she's reading then it's hers and it doesn't get read in male mode (male mode has its own books). There are some crochet projects that are all Tina's and movies my wife and Tina watch together.

This has two effects. One is the obvious that there is never a shortage of things to do. The second, and maybe this could be useful to others, is that these separate Tina projects/tasks/activities languish unless Tina is present so there is a goad to make sure there is "time for Tina"! Life has gotten busy at times and Tina had gotten the short end of the straw in many cases. Building Tina into the fabric of life with her own things that are not done in male mode changes the perspective in wonderful ways!

Have fun!

Pretty much what I always do Hon--Dance!!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer in CO View Post
    I was thinking white water rafting, mountain climbing, hiking,
    In a dress????? I am not rafting in a dress, I paid too much for it to get wet
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    As a retiree with a working wife I feel it is my stay at home job to do most of the household chores. Of course this is done totally en femme a la June Cleaver. Today, while dressed in a newly acquired Merona white and black print wrap dress I've started some laundry. I've done the dishes. I consider doing these things done because I am able to be en femme. Of course, there is also making my breakfast and reading the newspaper. When the weather warms up I usually eat breakfast and read outside.

At some point in life being en femme becomes totally natural and not a novelty.

Quote Originally Posted by mmarmstrong View Post
    Fun things to do while dressed...sorry, the first thing that popped into my head was sex...lol
    Good idea, but then you get all undressed, and possibly mess up your make-up and have to start all over again...or is that a part of the point! LOL
    If I had any idea that therapy, hair removal, hair transplants, doctors and medications were so expensive I would have planned to be rich first.