Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My dad stops in.....

Jessica...its wonderful feeling isn't it? To have one's dad actually try to be one of the boys instead of the long, standoff figure that they tend to be. Its a great day and just put it in your memory box - its the one to keep

THAT WAS SOOOOO NICE TO HEAR!!!!!! MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU COULD FULLY DRESS AND THE BOTH OF YOU COULD GO OUT TO DINNER.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

That's awesome, I could only wish I was able to have that kind of moment with my dad. Cherish it and use it as a gateway to bond with him on all levels!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Your post brought a tear to my eye.

Thank you all! Molly, I don't think that is going to happen. He's very conservative, and I'm lucky enough that he hasn't disowned me just for knowing. LOL.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Jessica what an absolutely wonderful experience. I wish I had the chance to have such a wonderful interlude with my own Father. I do not know if it ever would have been possible, as I never told him about the Bethany side of me. I know my Father was a good man, but do not know if he would have been able to cope with this one.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

amazing sounds like a great man