Thread: Things I have learned...

Things I have learned...

There are a number of things that I have learned from Amanda. Here are a few things that I now understand:
    1 - I see why it takes so long for girls to get ready to leave the house.
    2 - I understand why so many shoes are necessary.
    3 - Shopping for clothes is fun exciting even if you dont buy anything.
    4 - If you are tall, finding a good dress is hard. You have to coordinate tops and skirts.
    5 - Compliments about the outfit I fussed over for more than an hour really brighten a girl's day!

Have any of you gathered similar insight from your adventures?
    ~Amanda

Banned Read only
    Have any of you gathered similar insight from your adventures?
    And yeah:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-now-for-women

BTW, even though I posted first - I think you are way ahead of me in just about every way. You look great!

Hi,

Depends on the person. & the reasons .

For some women yes it does take longer to get ready to leave the house, heres our difference ,

Now Jos & i are both women Jos is 60 im 65. we.v been to gether for 35 years & as married, & known each other for 39 years, & are pretty close, now , just as two women . so we both know each other very well.

Jos will take longer than i more to do with makeup. & other little things .& yes allways ask's me if its just right, not to this or that , myself i can be up dressed & ready to go with in 30 min's my makeup is lippy & eyebrow linner thats it ,

Now years ago Jos would not use much makeup & 15 years ago since i did then Jos has done so since then,

Clothes i have more than Jos & iv made many outfits as well. shoe's Jos not so many mine about 15 pair's .
    Im taller than Jos so nothing i have fit's her.Yes we do shoping together & Jos can get more top's that fit her than i.secondhand though i do buy new tops my size 18 or 20 in's across my shoulder's skirts 16 or 35 in's,

In many ways we are not that different to each other & we dont have to second quess each other. so its pretty good,

...noeleena...

Amanda,
    that is a nice list an quite accurate.
    I also have learned over the years to appreciate women's problems.
    When I make a snide remark these days it is in a jocular mood because I have the background knowledge as to what the problem was.
    My wife and I have a better relationship and understanding than we had when first married.
    We are lucky we never had any big problems to start with.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes I don't know if my wife noticed that I don't complain and tell her to hurry up. I am trying to see things from her point of view. I can see why she tells me I'm acting like a jerk.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Woman's clothes take more room, thus more suitcases.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

That eyeliner is soooooo hard to apply