Thread: Strange and exhilarating "out-of-body" feeling?

Strange and exhilarating "out-of-body" feeling?

So,

I decided to dress up tonight to go to a local club. After getting primped, covering my eye brows, putting on my new wig, and getting a final inspection from my wife, I hit the road. Unfortunately, the club was a bust!

Upon returning home, my wife was already asleep so I undressed down to my foundation garments and threw on a ruffled peignoir and fixed myself a drink. Again, my makeup and bling we're still on and I had placed a knit cap over my head. I noticed my wife's cute black-rimmed reading glasses so on a whim, I placed them down on the bridge of my nose and walked to the mirror...when I looked bam!

I absolutely did not recognize myself! It was like I was inhabiting another person. Like Dorothy Michaels from Tootsie, a really cute Librarian I once knew, and perhaps some female relatives rolled into one. I have to say that this look somehow clicked and I truly felt like myself and my alter ego, Miss Jessica, had become one. It was a great feeling that makes me wonder If I should have been that studious, confident, sexy women staring back at me from the mirror all along? I must get myself a pair of of these...

MJ
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 03-02-2013 at 02:18 AM.

That must have been a wonderful and fulfilling experience! Hope you have it again and again!!

Platinum Member

Jessica In The Looking Glass.

Hi Jessica, You just never know what you will see in the mirror .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've suprised myself, a few times too. Bought a new London Fog overcoat, knew it fit and felt well, but really didn't spend a whole lot of time checking it out. That night, with black nylons, 3" spike heels, short (pageboy) wig and shades, OMG!!
    Mata Hari looking back at me!
    Never expected that.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Cute femmy glasses are a big addition to the girly look. Maybe distract from manly features. I have several pair of girly glasses. I got them mostly at drugstores and dollar stores as "reading glasses". Cute and fun, but sometimes they are strong and I can't read the camera settings without taking them off and switching to my boy glasses, bifocal.

It is amazing what a little change will do for a particular look.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Miss Jessica, glad you enjoyed the "out-of-body" experience with your wife's glasses. Having to wear glasses my whole life, I would love to look in the mirror and see no glasses....When dressed I only wear my glasses when driving, the rest of the time I go around blind!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

After my latest excursion out en femme I was thinking the same thing--girlie glasses. Jennifer, great idea about the reading glasses, can pick them up at any drugstore.Of course what I'd really like is CONTACTS so I can dispense with frames entirely. By drawing close to the mirror, I can see I look better en femme without frames that with. But girlie glasses are the next best answer.

I had my "normal femme old glasses" for quite a few years and decided to try a new more modern style and after a new makeover that actually complimented my new glasses I will most likely never wear my old ones again. I like the changed look that much.