Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never completely dressing

Banned Read only

Never completely dressing

I never completely dress.

I may just wear a skirt, a dress or simply nail polish.

Who else here never completely dresses?

I would love to be able to completely dress but feeling partially femme is better than nothing at all so often times I'll have panties and panthyhose on under my male clothes and often wearing a light shade of lipgloss at work or in public.
    Traci

I haven't yet, i may never do so. I think that if time, opportunity and money present, i may try it, just to see...what i look like, and how it feels.

At the moment, i think I'll be happy just going out with a skirt and stockings in public.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I haven't completely dressed yet. But each time I'm doing a little more. Slowly I'm looking more and more feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    I haven't yet, i may never do so. I think that if time, opportunity and money present, i may try it, just to see...what i look like, and how it feels.

At the moment, i think I'll be happy just going out with a skirt and stockings in public.
    Wow I cannot imagine going out in male mode wearing a skirt and stockings. You must stand out a little bit. At least if you go out fully dressed it is easier to blend in.

Maria

Quote Originally Posted by Maria S View Post
    Wow I cannot imagine going out in male mode wearing a skirt and stockings. You must stand out a little bit. At least if you go out fully dressed it is easier to blend in.

Maria
    I gotta +1 this. As much as I would love to go out in just a skirt, I gotta say it's not that much more work to add a little makeup and a cute top, and you'll blend in a lot better.

I go all man at work and under dress on the weekends wear outer mens clothes for my wife. The rest of the time it's 100% girl hun.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    Hi Heathr, I just cant imagine not getting dressed all the way.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Have gone out dressed femme from the neck down, obvious male head. Have fun, enjoy life.

I'm a feminine male and therefore I go out wearing capri pants, sometimes a skirt, a woman's purse, women's sandals, and red toenails. I am simply the opposite of a Tomboy and it is really a good way to look at partial dressing. I am not attempting to deceive anyone that I'm a woman. I'm simply a feminine male and that is what the world sees.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I never fully dress and have never been out in public; for example, right now I am wearing make up, a necklace, a bracelet, a women's t-shirt and panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    I go all man at work and under dress on the weekends wear outer mens clothes for my wife. The rest of the time it's 100% girl hun.
    Angie

My strategy is very similar to Angie's. Largely because of my wife and my fear for repercussions at work.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I only partially dressed long ago and far away. Slowly I added more bits and parts until I finally did a little makeup and the crowning glory, hair. I've never been the same since. One look in the mirror and seeing an attractive woman looking back at you is simply heaven. You can never go back after that. How wonderful.

I don't, either. I am a CD under my waist, i.e., wearing mini skirts, pantyhose, girdles or shapers, and high-heels. I cannot wear wigs or make up because I should go back to male mode so frequently. I wish I would be far from my home and acquaintances enough to enjoy CDing without worrying about being caught.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've crossdressed thousands of times but only one time fully with wig and make-up. The ex did a fabulous job and took a picture. She tried to use that picture to do a job on me during the divorce. Now that we are much older, I stayed healthy and look far better dressed than she does. I'll look great in full fem at her funeral.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

If I only partially dress,I look like a bald old man in womens underwear.I have to have at least my wig and some lipstick and a little makeup.Then I like what I see.

I have to say that I'm not always fully dressed whenever I do dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria S View Post

Maria
    The idea is not to blend as such, i would just like to be able to wear what I feel like. I'm hoping to start on this road by wearing a hiking kilt to work. I'm pretty sure it will be allowed. Don't even think I'm gonna get too much joking from co-workers. I'm positive that many of the girls will applaud. The stockings I like are opaque, so they look more like a base ( thermal ) layer, in fact I use them for that purpose now, under my pants. ( which are womens pants, and nobody has objected to them )
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Hi,

Jamie

Thats an interesting detail a feminine male heres my difference im a woman ( female ) just not quite , i dont have any facial features that say female or woman any thing. so how ever i dress it make's no difference ,

I could & do be working on the building site in short's a tee top sunhat & my builders pinny with all the gear . ill still be called noeleena just the same. & it would make no difference when im dressed in my normal day to day skirts & top's im still noeleena. to every one.

And with our Renaissance group i dress in different styles of garb = clothes = & all of 250 people still call me noeleena , who now has the rank of Lady, so there you are i may not have my female look im still a female / woman .

Look's are not every thing as iv found out being accepted is really quite lovely, & it means a .....LOT.....

...noeleena...

I used to do that a lot before, watching TV and throw on a skirt and pantyhose and I was happy, but that was before I joined this site. Now I can't dress without a wig or being more complete. It takes more time to get ready so It's harder to find that time as often.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    The idea is not to blend as such, i would just like to be able to wear what I feel like. I'm hoping to start on this road by wearing a hiking kilt to work. I'm pretty sure it will be allowed. Don't even think I'm gonna get too much joking from co-workers. I'm positive that many of the girls will applaud. The stockings I like are opaque, so they look more like a base ( thermal ) layer, in fact I use them for that purpose now, under my pants. ( which are womens pants, and nobody has objected to them )
    I agree I am never fully dressed any more. I did when I was younger for almost 2 years and it wasn't what I wanted. So now I wear what I want when I want. Only exception is at work. The dress code states no skirts, it is the same for men and women so I can't really challenge any thing there so I live with it.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I almost never completely dress. This is about the joy of doing your "thing" and going as far as you want. In my case I like lingerie (bra, no forms), stockings and a skirt, usually lounging around the house also wearing a loose fitting guy shirt, no wig, no make up. Sometimes I wear heels, but usually just wear comportable guy slippers. The only thing my wife wonders about is how I can stand it wearing pantyhose, as she hates them. Funny as the expression goes, "life imitates art", She now wears stockings when she has to wear something on her legs and it was me who introduced her to high cut panties which is all she wears now.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Around home I quite often do not wear a wig.
    I do have enough of my own hair to go round though
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Unless I can fully dress, including wig (makeup optional) I don't even try anymore. Being fully en femme brings a sense of total relaxation and stress relief. I've given up on underdressing when out too! I think dressing has become so natural that unless I can see myself dolled up in a mirror, it means nothing. Maybe my male side is too dominant when not fully dressed.

I've evolved over the last five years, probably because I can be en femme five days a week.

I have dressed all the way a couple of times but tend to wear a thong under my guy clothes. I grew my nails so they are painted with clear nail varnish which I have had on for a few days now I even went out with a mate for a drink the other night wearing the clear nail varnish but no one noticed.