Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy v Reality

I look in the mirror and see a 61 year old. I want to be that woman. I "wish" I could go back and be able to be a 16 year old girl, and grow up female, but that was stolen from me. I am comfortable as Leah, and live as her every minute possible. She's far from beautiful or sexy or anything else, but she's all I have, and I've come to totally accept her.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea lace
    So I pose a Question is dressing for you about fantasy or reality and is your inner girl achievable?
    It’s more about fantasy. The “girl” I visualize is very hard to achieve…

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea lace View Post
    So I pose a Question is dressing for you about fantasy or reality and is your inner girl achievable?
    My attempts at emulating a woman is about realizing my fantasy. My inner girl happens every time I dress if only in my own mind.