Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you tall, short or just right? And are CD's/TS's taller then average?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    At 5' 10", not too bad, so I make 6' 1" in my heels.

My problem is I have the feet of a sasquatch or they are more suited to being a tree dwelling animal

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

5'11" Taller than average and I love the extra height that heels give me

Hi Andrea.
    I'm 6' 1" and I get nothing but compliments about it from others. I imagine it's a fetish for some. And I always wear heels. Most CDs I know and meet are in heels and it's amazing how many of them look me right in the eyes. I love it. When I go out to the trans clubs, most girls are close to my height and even taller. When I go to vanilla or gay clubs, most girls are a foot shorter than I am. I never even think of height and there's no way I'd go out without some sexy heels on. 3" -5" is my style.
    Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J View Post
    I have noticed a trend that people tend to keep complaining that they are too tall and I keep hearing about people saying they are over 6 feet. So I began to wonder if TG people tend to be taller on average.

I heard that delayed puberty tends to make people taller. So I was wondering if whatever is was that makes someone CD/TS, might also cause delayed puberty.

OR... perhaps only the tall people complain about it....

So here is a chance to find out. Are you really lucky and just right? Or are you too tall? And how tall are you?

Hopefully we won't get just the tall people answering.

I'm around 6ft so taller than the average GG, and it's a shame because I really love heels but don't want to draw attention to myself when I'm out and about!

I have a GG friend who's around my height and she really doesn't like being tall - she also regularly complains about shops not catering for tall girls enough! Hear, hear!

Well if transgenders are taller than average I certainly break the mold. I am 5'6" on a good day in my stocking feet. As a male I know quite short but as a female perfect!
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I'm the perfect height for a crossdresser, 5' 4" tall [the height of the avg American woman], but I'd like to be 145 lbs but that takes too much maintenance. Ideally I'd like to be 128 lbs, so I'd be lightweight and faster on a road bike. But at 152 lbs I fit my tight size 4 skirt suits. Right not I'm 160 lbs and I rely on bodyshapers to fit tight clothes. At a size 6 I'm the same clothes size as Britney Spears when she's fit. I wear a size 9 shoe, but I fit into a few oversize 8's. If I lose weight I can fit into tighter shoes too.

With my height I can fit into girl's clothes, schoolgirl sizes, petite and regular size clothes. Since I have a massive range of sizes I can wear I also amassed a very large clothes collection.