Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is different

Question This is different

Hey everyone,

Is it just me that when you dress, like with your wig, make-up, clothes, accessories etc it feels normal. However when you dress just with the clothes and leave everything else out, it feels a bit weird.

Does anyone else feel like this if you dress without the extra's ? lol

Yes i so agree! early on prior to discovery of my full self i only did portions such as pantyhose and heels. Once I did the complete transformation and the process if i do not have time to do it all I dont do it.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

I tend to get dressed completely, except for a wig around the house sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    It's typically all or nothing for me

Actually, I consider the entire look an "outfit". The image is not complete otherwise and girls, even guy girls want to look nice.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is a bit different, but, so much easier. I've been getting out with minimum fuss lately, --no wig, and just a bit of make-up. Slip on something quick, and gone! I'm able to go out for an hour or two, when the moment works. Let's me get out a whole lot more often!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Hi, Yes it really has to be all or nothing. I try to use my own hair when I can. Underdressing doesn't do it for me either. Jaymee

Aspiring Member
    All or nothing for me or it just doesn't feel right.

I don't really know what's normal any more.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    That's the case with me. After I dropped off my wife at work I came home and fully dressed, including wig. I do forgo the makeup because it's takes too much time and it'll be removed by 3 PM. I'm doing laundry today dressed in a new Merona blank and white print wrap dress, black heels and white undergarments, nude pantyhose. Being totally en femme seems as natural as dressed in guy mode. If I don't have the time to be fully dressed I forgo anything. I've even given up under dressing because wearing women's clothing has been so natural feeling. I guess I've evolved to the point of "If I cannot see myself in women's clothing and I no longer think about it, why do it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't really know what's normal any more.......
    Certainly not you nor I

I am who I am no matter what I wear, but if I am hanging around the house doing house things, then the wig and make up are not important (and often cumbersome). If I am stepping out the door for any reason....the whole enchilada
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I almost never "dress" without wearing my makeup, wig, jewelry, etc. It just doesn't feel or look right.
    Hugs, Carole

It's definitely all or nothing for me, I don't feel right if I leave anything out. It's all about the look as a whole, otherwise I don't feel like Delaney!

Banned Read only
    I can go either way actually and it doesn't feel "weird". Mostly I dress fully but there are days when I'll just wear some panties and a skirt or maybe just a dress to mess around the house a bit. In the warmer months, I'll wear a skirt around in the back yard when its just me. We have a ton of trees so no nosey neighbors peeking

Totally agree it's all or nothing for me. Well it used to be but now it's always all.

Yeah, I'm a perfectionist. I'm like if I'm going to do this I'm going to look halfway presentable. My goal is to really get my look going then take a roadtrip somewhere to dress for a weekend to see if I like it.

Platinum Member
    I would feel somewhat incomplete without my wig, certainly.

I would never even consider dressing if I couldn't get completely dressed. Sometimes I might skimp on the eye makeup and wear glasses but even that is rare.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Going out, I need my wig, ear rings, etc, but at home I relax and just wear dress, bra & undies or evenings just my nighty.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by crystalbath View Post
    Is it just me that when you dress, like with your wig, make-up, clothes, accessories etc it feels normal. However when you dress just with the clothes and leave everything else out, it feels a bit weird.
    Quite the opposite for me. If I'm just going to be sitting around the house watching TV, it sometimes feels a bit silly to dress to the nines. I want to be comfortable -- a simple skirt, a cotton top, maybe some colored tights and light makeup.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

It is all or nothing for me!!
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I think an important factor in how one feels also depends on how often that one can dress completely versus partially. Another factor is if one goes out and how often. In my case because I have a lot of freedom and limited restriction or obstacles to my going out completely dressed to blend and impress, I hardly ever dress partially or completely just to stay at home. The few times I have not had my weekly fix of going out, I may dress at home the following week if it looks like I may have more time to wait to go out. I do try on outfits when I get new clothes and sometimes I will wear them during the evening at home while I try different combinations of tops, shoes, belts, coats and whatever. Otherwise, for me it is all or nothing, including going out, since I get little thrill just sitting at home dressed.

Makeup addict!
    Yeah, it does feel a lot different

I have to be completely en femme. Not nessesarily the whole works,with dress,pantyhose,jewelry etc.(though I usually do in the evening)but at least a wig,lipstick,and a little makeup. Without it,it loses everything.

I almost never dress completely with wig and makeup.
    But when I do it certainly is a special time. I do feel complete then.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"