Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Guys Burgers.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

5 Guys Burgers.

Got read at 5 Guys tonight and it got sort of intense.
    Walked in placed my order and went and sat down.
    Across the room were 4 guys that looked like your everyday rural good old boys.
    I could tell they weren't from my town by the sports letter jacket one boy was wearing.Lets say mountain boys with attitude.
    I was in full enfemme mode and minding my own business and they kept looking over at me and smirking and giggling.
    The burger guy called my order number and I went up and got my food.
    He said ma'am I saw those guys looking over at you if you want me too I'll keep an eye on them for you.
    I said that would be nice thank you I think they don't like trans people.
    Well I sat there and started eating my fries (cajun BTW so yummy) one of the guys got up to refill his drink I kept a close eye on him and not looking directly at him.
    I saw a reflection in the window of the two other boys getting up and heading my way and they were laughing.
    The one who refilled his drink was coming over too.
    They made their way over and I stood up and said hey guys you need to back off OK?
    The one I will call Bubba said we don't like fag&%ts where I come from.
    I told him if you don't like it or me get in your car and go home then.
    The lady 2 tables over said you boys need to leave she wasn't bothering you.
    My husband is behind you do you want him to show the way out the hard way?
    Her Husband was standing behind them at that point in his Marine BDU's.
    They left quickly on their own.
    Always keep your eyes and ears open ladies it could save your life.

P.S. this was the closest call I have ever had in my town.
    Last edited by Eryn; 03-07-2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: This isn't the place to let it be known, either.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    So, Here is my dilemma.
    Your all enfemme, trying to be the girl and the situation presents itself where your male kick a** mode comes out.
    How do you deal with it?
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Banned Spammer
    That part of me is always there bobbimo.
    I have been trained to access threats and take care of business If I have to.
    Standing up at least I can fight if need be.
    That is part of my dark side that will always remain.
    The Marine and his wife were really nice people and stayed until I left.
    I thanked them both for looking out for me.
    She told me they support trans people and hate to see anyone get treated the way those guys were treating me.
    She gave me a hug as we left.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-07-2013 at 09:41 PM.

In my mind the counter person needs a nice tip for the offer. (At leasst call the manager and put in a good word about the worker) And definatly I would have bought lunch for the marine and his wife. Semper fi.

(If standing up and fighting for who you are is a dark side...... then I raised both my daughters to be dark.
    But I don't think it's a dark side..... It's a correct side )
    Last edited by Stephanie Miller; 03-07-2013 at 09:41 PM.

If it's any consolation, maybe they got into an accident and died on the way home or at the very least got really, really hurt.

Tracii, I'm so glad you're safe. Things like this will eventually happen to us all.

Now you have a story to tell. Thanks for sharing.

Two years ago, I was with my Tri-Ess group at an all night diner that happened to be near a military base and a drag strip ( the car kind). It was past midnight, and needless to say, some of the Billy Bobs that came from the drag races were not pleased with the half dozen dudes in dresses and wigs at the table nearby. The usual seething "f******" comments they yelled were heard by everybody in the restaurant. Fortunately, and by miracle, the restaurant staff told them to leave. The restaurant owner is always very nice to us.

This is the only bad experience I have had so far, after three years of going out in public dressed as female.

If it's any consolation, I was out at a restaurant last week with two of my friends who are transsexual, and we got nothing but great food and service.......but that's New York City.
    Last edited by Eryn; 03-08-2013 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Language

Miss Tracii, girl i glad everything work out ok, sure hate to see a pretty girl like you get hurt, by some stupid kids, hugs girlfriend
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Tracii, I am so glad you are OK. I am always afraid of that. I am proud for you. I wouldn't be able to fight back. Take care, ...hugs...
    Stephanie

Banned Spammer
    Thanks so much for the nice words everyone.
    The main reason I posted this is to stress the point be aware of everything around you.
    I have already Emailed 5 guys management and told them about it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-07-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Well, that's one reason why I don't go everywhere dressed as a woman, I only do this when shopping for women's clothes that I have to try on. If I did go out dressed often I'd make sure I'm very passable.

Banned Spammer
    Kate it was a good make up day too but some can just read you especially homophobic jerk offs.
    They got what they deserved in the end.Fear and shame in a public place in front of 30+ people.
    I'm sure they pray on trans folk in their little town with out much reprisals which is really sad.
    If there had been a policeman present they could have very well been taken to jail due to our fairness ordinance here.

As far as passing the guy that took my order perceived me as female and the lady who took up for me said she really didn't know I wasn't a female until I stood up and told them to back off.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-07-2013 at 10:24 PM.

If you hadn't have stood up,I wonder what they really would have done. It would have been assault with many witnesses..

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Wow, scary story with a great ending. Went to a 5 guys a couple weeks ago and ate way too much. A meal there is easily enough for two, maybe three! Lot's of what looked like big eaters there.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    Tracii, I am so glad you are OK

First of all, thank goodness you remained safe....

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    That part of me is always there bobbimo.
    I have been trained to access threats and take care of business If I have to.
    Standing up at least I can fight if need be.
    That is part of my dark side that will always remain.
    The Marine and his wife were really nice people and stayed until I left.
    I thanked them both for looking out for me.
    She told me they support trans people and hate to see anyone get treated the way those guys were treating me.
    She gave me a hug as we left.
    ...and that good people had your back. That would be the positive to take away from being witness to a grotesque negative in humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Well, that's one reason why I don't go everywhere dressed as a woman, I only do this when shopping for women's clothes that I have to try on. If I did go out dressed often I'd make sure I'm very passable.
    No, this is a cautionary tale to be aware and keep your head about you. What happened to Tracii is the exception, not the rule. But like any other woman out there, being a potential victim of violence is always possible...but still the exception. Being a victim of harassment is also possible...yet still the exception thank goodness.

Tracii's cautionary tale is for those of us who enjoy the mainstream like any other woman...like any other person out there. Whether part time in presentation or full time, we all get read by a few, some, most or all...even you Kate, I promise you. It comes with the territory. Yet it's no reason to fear being out amongst others. Just be aware of what's going on around you.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Don't know how anyone could mistake you for a guy.

Wow Tracii, I'm really sorry you had to deal with that. Some people are just jackasses.

It's really cool that the guy working there and that couple stood up for you, gives me just a little glimmer of hope for humanity.

Definitely a reminder that we all need to be aware of what's going on around us. I'm so glad it didn't turn into something worse and that you are ok!

Banned Spammer
    Sara makes a valid point even the best CD will tell you they get read a lot.
    Janie Thank you.LOL and as Jessica Who says "yeah I'm a dude".

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    If it's any consolation, maybe they got into an accident and died on the way home or at the very least got really, really hurt.
    No, they just got uglier and dumber. Sad to say, you just can't fix stupid.

Silver Member
    Why do bubbas think that guys dressed as girls can't fight. Neither can most other people in the world. I've had the pleasure of introducing several bubbas to an embarasing loss.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 03-09-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    The one I will call Bubba said we don't like f****** where I come from.
    LOL!!
    Something similar happened to me here in Jersey. The guy in question said pretty much the same thing, invoking the obligatory guffaws from his fratboy groupies. My response, with a smile: "Well, that explains why you're here and not 'where you come from'..."
    Last edited by Eryn; 03-08-2013 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Quoted text edited for language

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    No, they just got uglier and dumber. Sad to say, you just can't fix stupid.
    Exactly.Some people are beyond hope.
    What they don't understand they fear and feel the need to ridicule.

LOL I was at a club years ago with a GG friend of mine and one country cowboy type said I don't like Fag&%ts so don't hit on me.
    My GG friend said why would she? I wouldn't either, now go get on your pony and ride off.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-07-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Darlin,
    Its so good that are safe. Keep well & safe. HUGZ!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Well, morons will be morons, and that goes for all over. But, the fact that others stood up in your defense speaks more about how most people out there think. I see this as a positive story! Especially,that Marine,and his wife!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

It is unfortunate that living as we do we do have to think and run fast sometimes.
    The trouble is some places we accept as safe are not always as they seem.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.