Thread: My painted toes.

My painted toes.

I'm happy with my toes right now. I painted them yesterday, and I love the way the lights shine and reflect off them. I'm having a hard time not looking at them, even this morning.

The color is a little bolder than I thought my first color would be. My wife picked out some Rimmel 60 second polish for me, the color is 610 stand to attention; it was on clearance for $1.50.

I love it, but I find my wife strangely funny because of this. She loves my toes as much as I do right away, but she needs much more time getting used to the idea of me shaving my legs, she let me shave them all this week for my vacation btw. She also commented about how strange it is for me to ask her if I could paint my toes while she was in the shower.

Now I can hardly wait to get some more colors and experiment with how my toes look some more.

Love and Hugs,
    Jamie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice!! I also like a bright red my standard color, pink is also nice
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Nothing more fun than painted toes. The color looks great.
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Looks great ,,,I did those really Bold colors at first too ,,But you tone um down after while an follow the seasons ,,,LOL,,, An start wanting to get you some killer sandals an show them off to the World ,,,LOL,,, Start out by going to the Salon an getting them done an work your way from there ,,,

Thank you Bobbie, Kelley, and Stacy.

I was very careful and had a hard time keeping my hands from shaking while I applied the polish. I improvised a toe separator out of some cosmetic wedges that helped me a lot. I do have some clean up around the nails a bit. I didn't realize that I didn't have any polish remover on hand and will be picking some up later this morning.

I am looking at some nice shades of pink for my next color or maybe look into getting something like a french manicure on my toes.

Stacy, at the moment because of where I live and the life I have built, wearing sandals with my toes painted are out of the question. However, I will be doing that one day down the road and it will give me some time to build up a nice collection of good quality footwear.

I might be doing my wife's toes sometime soon.

Lotta Hugs,
    Jamie

Jamie this is all part of acceptance, take the odd invite and do something but don't dwell on it or ask for too much at once.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beverley, I won't ever ask for too much.

I just find the difference in the way she accepts the two different things a little strange.

Hi Jamie, your toe nails look great!! You did a great job your first time. I can't explain why your wife is OK with the nails but not shaving your legs....just don't push to hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Congrats on your toes! They look lovely! I love that your wife loves it too. This could turn into a wonderful bonding and fun thing for you two to do together .... which might (over time) develop into sharing more feminine experiences together too! Here's hoping!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

i'm 24/7 with red nail polish on my toes. I't my one constant.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    your nails look great

Looking good, there, girl! Often times my wife and I do our toe nails together.

Looks nice, may you have that morning feeling for a long time, I still wake up sometimes and see my painted toes and get that warm & fussy feeling still.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.

That is a magnificent shade of red. I hope you can arrange to wear color all the time like some of the others here.

- Diane

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Great look, Jamie! When I started painting my toenails, I started with a burgundy color, then a hot pink, both from Sally Hansen. My fiancee said I should go with something more red, and picked me out a red shade from L'Oreal that I use today, just a bit brighter than yours. It gives me a nice boost when I look down and see my toes winking up at me, reminding me, "You are part girl!"

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

My toes and fingers were painted last night. I used a dark red fast drying polish from Sally Hensen. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    i'm 24/7 with red nail polish on my toes. I't my one constant.
    Me too, and when I'm not at work my bright red toes are always on display in women's sandals in my normal feminine male mode. I get a lot of compliments on the professional pedicure and the color from women.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I just had my toes painted at a spa after a pedicure with my wife. I thought I saw you up here on cloud 9.

I must admit im a sucker for pinks and reds as well, although i am quite fond of coral at the moment. Its summer here in NZ, so my feet are exposed a fair bit and with 2 young boys my toes have bare for a long while.

Thank you everyone for the complements.

Here I am on morning two and I'm still getting the warm fuzzies when I look at my toes.

I'm thinking that since today the two of us are not going anywhere. After she gets up, I might ask her if I could paint my fingers to match my toes just for the day to see what it's like to have my fingers match my toes for a day. (Crosses fingers)

I had clear coat on my fingers yesterday and that was fun.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Lotta Hugs,
    Jamie

Rimmel

Love that colour Jamie. Rimmel is one of my favourites, I did my toes this morning in Blue Eyed Girl.

Marelna x
    Attached Images Attached Images