Thread: Glue/tapeless Cleavage Creators?

Glue/tapeless Cleavage Creators?

Given the nature of this forum, I'm sure this question comes up a lot, but I couldn't find anything about cleavage creators as opposed to simply breast forms.

What's some of the best glueless/tapeless cleavage creators/enhancers you've seen/used?

I once seen this silicone "strapless bra" sort of thing that was meant to enhance a women's cleavage and at the time it was also popular for CDs. I can't remember what it was called but basically you'd put it on first to pinch your chest together slightly to create cleavage, and then you'd wear a nice padded bra over it to fill the look out and give the illusion of full breasts.

Does anyone know what I'm referencing or anything similar to this? This will be my next investment, thanks!

Nubra.... They do wear out after several uses, due to the strain we put on them. I usually order 2-3 @ a time. Works great.
    Denise

We have enough youth - how about a fountain of smart......

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    A good push up bra is a girls best friend, also silicone enhancers work good.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Style-7-S...-/130728797338

If you just want the look of cleavage then try those, they give you cleavage but are very uncomfortable IMO.

And don't forget to use make up to make your cleavage more visible.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ial&highlight=

The NU Bra is a versatile sticky backed silicone form that sticks to your chest as a braless enhancer.
    Using two or three of these backed up can give you enhancement that you desire
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I got one of those cleavage creators from Janets closet. It does make a good cleavage, but it is bulky under the breasts and doesn't look good unless you have on a fairly loose top. The nu Bra does the best. I got one from Amazon for about $6.00
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Thanks for the suggestions.
    The thing I was thinking of was the Nu Bra, for sure. I've seen their price range from $3 to $80 for basically the same thing, there must be a lot of knock off versions out there?

The cheapest ones all seem to be from china and take 30+ days to ship here to Canada, does anyone know of any whom are cheaper but closer or have faster shipping?

Ditto on the new bra...I use it to create cleavage then wear my forms over it...

Michelle, you can get the Nu Bra from Glamour Boutique for $12.95. I tried it and it works pretty well.

I have a set of the enhancers in clear and they work very well with a good padded bra but while looking like you have boobs, they do not create cleavage. So using this method with a V neck is a no go. I also bought a cleavage creator and unless you have ample upper body fat (sorry no nicer way to put it) it doesn't work.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle13 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    The thing I was thinking of was the Nu Bra, for sure. I've seen their price range from $3 to $80 for basically the same thing, there must be a lot of knock off versions out there?

The cheapest ones all seem to be from china and take 30+ days to ship here to Canada, does anyone know of any whom are cheaper but closer or have faster shipping?
    What I have found is the really cheap ones do take a few weeks to get here, and do not last as long as the more expensive ones. They work well for a while then start losing the adhesive. The Nu Bra brand is very good. I paid around $30 for it. If you take care of it it lasts a long time. Just rinse it off after use and allow to air dry and it is as good as new.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Southern California - San Gabriel Valley - Covina
    You HAVE to try the Chic Shaper! Only 5.00 at Big Lots. You will find them in the 'as seen on TV' section of the store. The best cleavage creator i've used. Nu Bra just didn't hold well enough for me. And for 5.00 you can't beat the price. My first one lasted for 3 years. Just recently picked up two. It's an in store item only. And you can always return it if you don't like it. But i'm guessing you'll go back and buy a couple more for back ups!

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    I have tried some enhancers and taping (ouch) to create cleavage. Having some man boobs to work with (age and another advantage of losing weight), I now just use a push up bra like the one below and have it a little tighter than usual plus forms to capture, shape and hold what I have. Works reasonably well too plus is convenient and pain free.

Next step is to work on shadowing such as in Candice's tutorial.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/b...rue&intnl=true
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michelle (Oz); 03-15-2013 at 06:27 PM.