Thread: wendy's frist charge card

Platinum Member

wendy's frist charge card

yesterday snow comming don white out cars all over the road stuck everywere... wow cool lets go shopping .... so off i go snow comming down like crazy .. frist stop pay less got a cute pair of heels on sale veary cool...

omg look the fashon bug is haveing a sale so in i go tops omg love them i picked out 3 that i just had to have too cute to leve behind.. so i went to go pay and the girl said them words ..."would you like a store charge??? "omg i start thinking i ask can i add someone to it?? shure ok so "him" gets the card and i added AKA...WENDY ME.... approved veary cool WENDY'S frist charge card .....soooooooooo cool i like wow wendy can charge anything she wants and "he" gets to pay.......well worth a trip out in the snow......

Uh-oh .... I see a debtor's prison in your future Actually, really cool Wendy
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It sounds like a perfect day, Wendy. Glad you don't let a few inches of snow deter you from pursuing your shopping goals.

And you have another charge card!!!! At this rate, you'll have the economy back on track all by yourself.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

It must be kinda like being your own wife. Her charge card and he gets to pay. Ironic how the man always pays in the end. Congratulations and make sure that you only life within HIS limits. He may get real mad when he sees a $1000 bill for the Dress Barn.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

That dress looks lovely on you Ma'am, will that be cash or charge?

Very cool Wendy, Wendys first charge card.
    Adrianne.

So watchya gonna buy me hun???

Sounds like you had a lot of fun wendy.. glad to hear it.. just be careful.. charge cards can go you and him in trouble..

Congratulations Wendy. Very cool ! You realize now, that you will be getting all those sales flyers and money off coupons in the mail. Very good reasons to shop more and save some money at the same time. I really like the idea of 'he' pays also.

Kim

Platinum Member
    oh i am going to apply in every place i shop now this soooo cool i wished i did it sooner...........

Waaaay kewl sis. "I can't pay for this ma'am....but "him" can!"

Congratulations Wendy! Now too you'll get all of those bank and travel card mailings too.

"Wendy me" has been pre-approved for a MonsterCard.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

cool 1 question or Phrase you might hear

Can I see some ID Please (Drivers License) Sorry to bring you back to reality but most places i shop ask for ID with credit card purchases.

just a thought
    jessica

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicam
    Can I see some ID Please (Drivers License) Sorry to bring you back to reality but most places i shop ask for ID with credit card purchases.

just a thought
    jessica

no not a problme the card is in "his" name....and a.k.a. Wendy Me.............

cool

Cool smart wo"man" just the thought of having a credit card in jessica's name would be cool but the whole id thing would be hard to do

I can't recall the last time I was IDd for a credit card. I get asked for IDs on checks, but never credit cards. The two times I used credit cards as Stephanie I was not asked for an ID.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

What a break through Wendy and congratulations! I'm surprised that when you added Wendy as an authorized user, they didn't ask for a social security number?

girl next door
    Veary cool, dear.
    Do you think my "he" could borrow your card to do a bit o' Christmas shopping for Tammi?
    Anyway, happy shopping and happy holidays.
    Hugs, Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Congrads on your first charge card, just don't let it go to your head. Bill Jo has a card at Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug. Shop till you drop, but be sure you can pay the bill. ...BJ

Your own card

I've thought about adding Nancy to one of my accounts. When I put my wife on our "joint" account, they never asked for a Social Security number for her, since she's not responsible for the charges. Keep in mind, though, that any information you put on a credit card record gets sucked up into those giant databases that track us. I think it's unlikely to make its way back to people who know you and make your life miserable over your "little secret", but if you work in a job involving government security, it's possible the information could turn up. (For example, would Nancy look like Bob's mistress on paper?) Be very, very sure that you do nothing that could be construed as fraud, and pay your bills promptly.

As for having your ID checked, very rarely does anyone check my signature or ID on Bob's cards, or they'd see "Please ask for ID". I know what to expect of the various places I shop, and if Nancy had a card, she would probably use the card only in those places that she knew wouldn't ask for ID. She also would not shop at Christmas time (like now), since some stores seem to be more careful than they are at other times of the year.

Nancy
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Lots of people have and use credit cards not in the name of the account holder. Parents sometimes get cards for their children, or husbands for their wives. As long as the account holder is credit-approved, you can get a card that says Donald Duck if you ask for it.

I am not allowed anywhere near Lane Bryant unless somebody else is holding all of my money and credit and debit cards.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Departed
    Ain't it great Wendy? It's like you've been validated by the world, well at least the world of debt. Now see how long it takes for the junk mail to start coming in Wendy's name. I've gotten many since I got my first charge card. I've even been invited on a 'free cruise'! They were selling timeshares. And American Express wants me to apply for their 'Chicago Card'. Gee, it's so nice to be wanted!

Platinum Member
    just got 2 offers for her own cards ........lol on a roll....