Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you look at first when you meet a woman?

Where do you look at first when you meet a woman?

It might be a trite and repeated question, but I am rather curious how you girls feel about other GGs. I am not interested in the girls in sneakers, t-shirts, jeans or trousers. But when I meet women in dresses on the street, my eyes are usually fixed on their legs and feet, especially on their hose and heels. I love micro-mini skirts or dresses, and when I encounter a beautiful women on the street, my eyes usually look at their hosed legs and heels, and then go upwards to their skirts. Usually I look back after they pass me and watch their legs once again. I can't resist this instinctive urge to look back those beautiful women with beautiful legs and heels and in beautiful dresses. I was frequently caught by my wife while looking back on other women's legs in pantyhose and heels.

How about you? Where do you look at first when you encounter a beautiful and attractive woman on the street? I guess the parts of your interest in women's body would be quite various. Please leave your own opinion here.
    Last edited by phlover; 03-10-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Silver Member
    Same here, the first thing I notice is a woman's shoes, and then if she is wearing a skirt or dress, and then if she is wearing hosiery.

Banned Read only
    Hair, boots, stockings.

I do love looking at glamourous gams, but when meeting a lady on the street or anywhere else, for that matter, I look into her eyes and face first. I seek the confidence, sass, attitude of a woman.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

First thing that catches my eyes is a pretty face, eyes and nice hair.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Honestly? Boobs :-) then hair then eyes

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Eyes and hips/thighs

people probly think my head is really heavy, because im always looking down... i look at their shoes alllll the time

Straight to the legs and for some reason I wore so many types of pantyhose in my days I first try to tell the type of hosiery she's wearing and then my eye's will then wonder around.

The legs & the face, for me, also the eyes, if possible.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

What she is wearing. Have to admit, I have a clothes fetish.

Straight for the shoes and then I look at her hips/bottom for walking pointers . If I'm talking to her then straight to her face.
    Explain to me why I can't live in both worlds? ....... Well your rules are stupid!

I use to look at the rear and of course boobs. But now I tend to start at the shoes and look up. When I hear heels walking i have to look to see the shoe then the outfit and then the face.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Banned Read only
    I'm just like you in that regard phlover - legs and shoes. After that, eyes.

phlover and PaulaQ, add me to your camp. I just can't resist looking at a woman's hosed legs and heels. I remember being on a flight and a woman in a gorgeous skirt suit, sheer nude pantyhose, and what had to be 4 1/2" pumps sat right next to me. I was in agony trying not to stare, especially as she was crossing, uncrossing, and dangling her shoe the entire time.

Face, boobs, clothes, legs, butt.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    For me its the cloths. No matter what kind of outfit. If its skirt and blouse, cute dress, nice jeans and a sweater or a cute gym outfit. I think to myself why cant I put together a look like that.
    Erica

Shoes first and foremost, then legs/hosiery, skirt, dress or pants, and her nails.

- Diane

Handbag........ then earrings.... then makeup on face the earrings are attached to....
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-10-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Handbag........
    This is probably the most realistically female answer in this thread. I think Karren wins. (j/k)

Always the eyes are the first thing I look at. They tell a lot about the person and it also makes the women feel more comfortable that you are looking at them and not their assets, so to speak.
    Di

The question would be in two parts, what made me look at her in the first place, and then where do I focus my attention. Long hair, and the 'S' curve, or the way she moves when she walks will catch my eye; then, on more careful observation, hair and eyes. Fat women don't show up on my initial 'radar' sweep, though if she's really pretty, I might selectively look at her hair and face as well. Really big boobs turn me off, so that's not what draws my eyes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Since I don't hear well in places with lots of background noise, I focus on lips
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Face and eyes first, then hair, then stroll down to the rest. I do love a woman in a dress or skirt, but still the attitude shown in the face is what makes it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Hi,

As a female its straight to the eyes i need contact if they wont look at me then no contact, simple as that, dont care how they are dressed, then if its eye contact we'll be saying hi & talking,

At our Scottish weekend = Scots in the south land = , we had some 150 people most from our groups i talked with most & some i did not know said hi to so thier eyes tell me all i need to know wether im going to have a converstion with them or not,

& most i did , mind you 80 had no oppstion i was with in 8 feet of them takeing pic's & yes it was a lovely weekend we just had,

...noeleena...