Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where do you look at first when you meet a woman?

Not to objectify too much, but I always first notice women's lips. For me there is nothing more sensual and feminine than full lips, especially if they are wearing lipstick.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I look for high heels and lipstick. I know cosmetics make up a zillion dollar industry but it's much more typical to see GGs without any makeup...lipstick always "sends me."

i catually listen to how a girl walks before i look up to see how they are dressed. If they walked loud or click their heels i wont even bother with it. dont know why

I varies for me. Usually it depends on what they are showing off, but the shoes/feet tend to be the first thing; then my eyes will dart to their face. If they have a shirt on that shows off their breasts or stomach, I might start their. If they are wearing booty shorts I'll check out the legs or their butt. If a good manicure, their hands. There's not a part of the female body that I don't love and admire.

lately i have been paying attention to their clothes, because i am not a great shopper, and need to see what looks good!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by phlover
    How about you? Where do you look at first when you encounter a beautiful and attractive woman on the street?
    I look at mannerisms, or body language, or an overall sense of poise, if one exists. If I like what I see I may look further, towards the waist, to see if one of those exists...