Thread: Where do you look at first when you meet a woman?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where do you look at first when you meet a woman?

It might be a trite and repeated question, but I am rather curious how you girls feel about other GGs. I am not interested in the girls in sneakers, t-shirts, jeans or trousers. But when I meet women in dresses on the street, my eyes are usually fixed on their legs and feet, especially on their hose and heels. I love micro-mini skirts or dresses, and when I encounter a beautiful women on the street, my eyes usually look at their hosed legs and heels, and then go upwards to their skirts. Usually I look back after they pass me and watch their legs once again. I can't resist this instinctive urge to look back those beautiful women with beautiful legs and heels and in beautiful dresses. I was frequently caught by my wife while looking back on other women's legs in pantyhose and heels.

How about you? Where do you look at first when you encounter a beautiful and attractive woman on the street? I guess the parts of your interest in women's body would be quite various. Please leave your own opinion here.
    Last edited by phlover; 03-10-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.